Chapter 3-"wow what a house"

"so would you like to come over to my house today? i know emmett would love it", rose said walking beside me and i smiled at her as she winked."um i said that i would take bella's truck home", i said my smile faultering, pulling the key from my pocket as we walked out into the parking lot to go home.

"oh dont worry", she said and grabbed the key from me. We walked over to were there cars were, and i saw bella leaning agianst the jeep, emmett smiled once he saw me."Bella. Alex is coming over today to so heres your truck key back", she said and bella took it smiling then scowled at me. I couldn't help but crack a smile. "okay edward let's go", she said walking over to the drivers side of a red Porsche. "Alex you can ride with Emmett now since Bella's got her truck back", she said and bella went to protest but rose looked at her waiting. But Bella did nothing and she just looked down following alice to her car.

"well come on", emmett said and grabbed my small hand in his big one. We walked to the passenger side of his hummer,and he opened the door for me. I let go of his hand and stepped on the step getting in the hummer. It was nice in here, like a big boat. He smiled and closed the door i noticed there was race driving seat belt in here nice so this can race too. I put my seat belt on and emmett got in. He still looked big even in this, he put his seat belt on starting it up. We exited the school parking lot, and we were soon speeding down the highway behind the red porshe."you know usually with bella if i was driving this fast she would freak, but you dont why?", he said and i opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"i dont know ever since i was little i liked being in cars. The way they look and feel...i dont know i guess i just like the sensation of the car as it speeds down the road", i said smiling at him. He turned to me and smiled then put his eyes back on the road.

We finally arrived infront a big house with glass windows. With no curtains? It's a good thing they were in the middle of no where. We pulled into the garage and Emmett got out. I unbuckled my seat belt, and before I could touch the handle he opened the door for helping me down. Hmmm what a gentleman. I smiled at him then walked into the house behind rose.

"ahh kids your back..", a beautiful women said and stopped staring between bella and me. "hello you must be bella's twin, I'm esme im there mother", she said smiling motioning to rose and the others. She looked very young to be a mom. "and there father carslie should be here too", she said and no sooner I saw a handsome older blonde walk around the corner. He smiled nodding in my direction and i did too."well hello alex its finally nice to meet you,Bella's told us..so much about you", he said and smiled to keep from laughing. I smiled too stepping closer to Bella.

"i know thats just like my sister to butt in to talk about someone else", i said and smiled and bumpepd her with my hip as i said butt, bella stumbled but recovered."well you two must be a hand full, i hope you two arent giving poor charlie a hard time", he said smiling as he wrapped his arm around esme's waist."no not at all just a sweet little angel", I said smiling and he chuckled. I heard a beeping noise going off and Carlisle looked to Esme frowning. "well im sorry, but i have to excuse my self im needed at the hospital", he said and kissed esme's head."it was very nice meeting you alex", he said and smiled waving. I did too and he turned to leave.

"okay well come on girls lets go upstairs", rose said and grabbed my hand while alice had bella's. We entered into a big beautiful room that was blood red and had black designs to go with it."okay this is mine and edwards room", she said and i looked confused. Wow Charlie and my mom would kill me, if I even suggested trying to live in the same room as the person I was with. " wait don't you two have seperate rooms?",i said and she turned smiling at me."no i mean we are together", she said and i smiled slightley. Hhhmmm makes sense I guess, explains the touching at lunch.

"yes and i share a room with jazzy down the hall",she said and i nodded in understanding."oh and by the way emmett doesnt have anyone to sleep with at night", she said whispering in my ear then flutering away smiling i smiled too. So rose is with Edward. Alice is with jasper. Rose and jasper are siblings. And Edward and Alice are siblings. So Emmett is just carslies son? They have a very interesting family tree. But love is love.

It was three hours later and rose was painting my nails white, and putting diamond stickers on them. I smiled once they were done they were beautiful, i loved them. I looked over and alice was still playing bella barbie, haha i know bella hates it."so...do you like my brother emmett?", rose said and smiled while applying nail polish to my toes. I saw out the corner of my eyes alice and bella's ear perk up. I looked at her and then motioned towards them with my eyes and she smiled nodding. "so do you like anyone at school", she said changing the subject."too early to tell i mean i just got here", i said smiling at her.

"and walla i saved bellas fashions sense agian", she said and I turned to look at them. I looked at Bella. She looked pretty good in those clothes, but you could tell she didnt like them."good now alex can take her turn", she said and got off the stool."no she's fine i like her outfit it so cute", she said and i looked down to my white v neck top and and black ripped jeans. I had on black converse to match that were laying on rose's bed."thank you", i said and she smiled nodding sitting on the floor beside me and rose.

"so how about friday we all have a sleep over", alice said excitedly and i smiled nodding."um..i cant this friday i promised angela that i would sleep over at her house", bella said and alice smile faultered a little."ill come", i said and she smiled."okay well we can have one next week too", she said and smiled."sweetheart, its getting late dont you think the girls should get back home", Esme said smiling leaning agianst the door frame. I slipped on my socks and shoes getting off the floor. Rose  finished the last of her toes and walked over to Edward who was in the door way next to Esme. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. " do you like?", she said lifting her foot showing him. And he smiled and laugh, " yes of coarse you know red looks good on you".

"i suppose it does", she said smiling and i walked over towards the door. I squeezed past the two lovers and smirked at rose who gave one in return. I walked down stairs bella behind me, we exited out of the house. I got in the truck with Bella to go home, not saying one word to each other just the way i liked it.

Hey guys please comment and vote :)