Chapter 5: 360

"Uncle Oikawa!" Isuzu exclaimed as she picked up Oikawa's face time call.

"Isuzu!" Oikawa said in matching Isuzu's excitement.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!" Isuzu said gasping.

"Uh, yeah." Oikawa chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his neck with his left hand.

"It looks good!" Isuzu said squinting her eyes into the camera frame. "Can you give me a 360?" Isuzu asked.

"A '360'?" Oikawa asked a bit confused about what Isuzu was asking him to do.

"Uncle Oikawa," Isuzu said shaking her head. "I'll have to give you classes on the latest slang," Isuzu said.

"Lol, okay," Oikawa said smiling.

"Uncle Oikawa...where are you?" Isuzu asked tilting her head to the right confused to why everything was dark behind Oikawa.

"I'm on the balcony," Oikawa told Isuzu.

"Oh, what time is it there?" Isuzu asked. "It's like 8:01 am here."

"It's past midnight..." Oikawa said checking the watch in his hand.

"Oh my! You should go sleep!" Isuzu said to Oikawa.

"I'll sleep later so how's my princess been?" Oikawa asked smiling.

"Well, I've been all piped up just the way it was since you left..." Isuzu said in a sad voice.

"How's the summer homework going?" Oikawa asked changing the topic. "I heard Makki discuss it with Iwa-your dad," Oikawa told Isuzu.

"I've got a huge load to do before school opens," Isuzu said sighing.

"Oh, if you need any help do let me know-"

"Oikawa!"

Oikawa heard his name being called by Ivy loudly.

"What was that uncle Oikawa?" Isuzu asked.

"I'll be right back," Oikawa said as he rushed inside leaving his phone on the coffee table as he headed inside the bedroom.

"Ivy are you alright?" Oikawa asked looking for Ivy in the room but she wasn't in the room.

"Bathroom-" Ivy called out as a vomiting voice followed along.

Oikawa rushed into the bathroom and knelt down next to Ivy and grabbed her hair as she puked into the toilet.

After about 15 minutes he helped Ivy clean up and walked her back to bed as told her to call out to him in case she needed him again.

Coming into the lounge Oikawa picked up the phone, he noticed the call was still going.

"Is everything okay?" Isuzu asked.

"Yeah," Oikawa said. "Ivy was just-"

"Ivy?" Isuzu asked.

That's when Oikawa realized he'd not actually mentioned her name in front of Isuzu before.

"Yeah, she's my-"

"Daddy!" Isuzu said as she looked above the screen. "Come here," Isuzu called Iwaizumi.

Oikawa internally started panicking and just when he was ready to cut the call and say the network went down or something but Iwaizumi came into the frame.

Oikawa froze.

"Um, hi?" Oikawa said into the phone. Mentally slapping himself.

'Seriously?! 'Hi' is that what you say to the man that broke your heart?!!'

Oikawa told himself.

"Hey," Iwaizumi said in the most dead tone.

"How's work?" Oikawa asked trying to keep himself at bay and using the same dead tone Iwaizumi used to reply to Oikawa.

"It's alright." Iwaizumi replied.

"God how're you two even best friends? robots talk with more words than you two..." Isuzu said and that made Iwaizumi's face show a slight hint of emotion before it was back to the stone cold face he'd had.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Iwaizumi asked more like told Oikawa.

"I'm already in bed," Oikawa said.

"Aren't you on a couch?" Isuzu asked.

Oikawa didn't reply.

"Are you and your girlfriend have a fight?" Isuzu asked. "Cause daddy used to sleep in the living room when mom and he would have a fight," Isuzu said and Iwaizumi's face hardened than it already was.

"Um..no.." Oikawa said awkwardly.

"Then why're you sleeping on a couch?" Isuzu asked and Iwaizumi was looking into the camera straight at Oikawa waiting for a reply.

"She tosses and turns a lot-"

"That's no excuse," Isuzu said. "Are you like never gonna sleep in the same bed then? Like even when you're married?"

Oikawa froze once again.

"So when are you getting married?" Isuzu asked. "I want to be the flower girl or the ring bearer-"

"I have to get back to work-bye." Iwaizumi said and left the camera frame.
___________________

Well..well..well...who wants to help me pick a date?

And guys please don't forget to vote 🗳 cause this is a new book 📕