Chapter 41: Daddy?

"Daddy!!!" Isuzu screamed running into Iwaizumi's arms for a hug.

"Zuzu my princess!" Iwaizumi said as he wrapped his arms arms Isuzu's small frail frame.

Pulling out of the hug Iwaizumi noticed how she's grown taller and was now up to his torso when he stood up from his knees.

"My Zuzu's gotten taller I see..." Iwaizumi says and picks her up in his arms and then hears a cracking sound from his back. "A wee bit heavier too." Says Iwaizumi chuckling as he grabs his carry on from next to him and starts walking towards Suzuki.

"It's all muscle I tell ya!" Zuzu giggles.

"Hajime," Suzuki greets.

"Suzuki." Iwazumi greets back.

"Isn't she a bit too old for you to carry now." Suzuki says as she takes the carry on from Iwaizumi.

Zuzu rolls her eyes and turns back to Suzuki. As Suzuki just shakes his head in disappointment.

"Your dads getting old Zuzu and he's not gonna carry you all the time so how about you-"

"It's fine." Iwaizumi cuts her off. "Let's get to the car it's getting dark outside.l he says as he grabs the carry on from Suzuki and walks ahead to the roller belts to find the bigger suitcase he's brought to fit all the gifts Oikawa had sent for Isuzu.

Suzuki sighs out loud and follows behind Iwaizumi. Her heels clicking as she followed.

_________

Daddy's home I guess 😝🫶