Chapter 36: Trust

"Let's change those bandages." Iwaizumi said as he got up and then bent down and picked Oikawa in bridal style. This reminded Oikawa of the first time they met after years of being apart.

"I can walk." Oikawa said as he got carried into the bedroom. "Well more like hopping but you know what I mean."

"You won't be hopping for too long." Iwaizumi said as he placed Oikawa on the edge of the bed. "I'll make sure you start walking-no jumping and running around."

"Aren't you an optimistic Physiotherapist." Oikawa chuckled.

"Now sit still, this may burn a bit." Iwaizumi said as he began to take off the wet bandages and dry the area before cleaning it with alcohol swabs.

"Holy jeez louise of a biscuit!!" Oikawa said loudly.

"What in the world does that even mean?" Iwaizumi said looking up at Oikawa as he pulled out some fresh dry bandages.

"It's like saying 'oh god!' but in a nicer way." Oikawa explained.

"Let me guess Zuzu taught you that?" Iwaizumi rolled this eyes.

"Well I changed it a bit." Oikawa grinned.

"Didn't know you had the ability to think." Iwaizumi said as he finished up re bandaging Oikawa's stitches.

"Hey!" Oikawa called out. "I'm very intelligent ya know! I got the highest scores in high school-"

"Second highest." Iwaizumi said.

"Well in mathematics obviously," Oikawa rolled his eyes. "But in the rest I was-"

"Believe whatever you want kawa." Iwaizumi's said "let's get you dried up." Iwaizumi said as he went into the bathroom to slip and fall on his butt.

"FUCKING HELL!!!" Iwaizumi cursed loudly.

"That sounded bad."Oikawa said as he tried to peer into the bathroom to see Iwaizumi while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I need to dry this shit too!!" Iwaizumi grumbled loudly as he came back into the bedroom with a big towel in his hands.

Iwaizumi threw the towel on Oikawa's head and then walked towards Oikawa's closet. Pulling the towel of his head Oikawa looked as Iwaizumi who was undressing.

"Looks like someone's in a rush-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi saying..:

"Don't even think about it."

"Why not?" Oikawa asked smirking "You're standing naked in front of me." Oikawa clicked his tongue. "How can I not?"

"Don't think everything is going to be the same as before just because-because of what happened just now." Iwaizumi said as he took off his jeans leaving him just in a pair of his black briefs.

This made Oikawa's heart skip a beat and not in a good way.

"I thought you said-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi.

"I remember what I told you just now but that doesn't mean I trust you."

_____________

Readers: Oofff can Iwaizumi be any more stubborn???

Iwaizumi: ...watch me...

Readers: oh for f**ks sake!!