Chapter 37: Careful?

I usually don't do this but...this chapter is dedicated to :

💙 Jojo130205 💙

It's been over three and a half weeks since Oikawa had attempted or as Oikawa called it "accidentally" slipped face first in the tub.

Oikawa has become more chatty than he'd been before the "accident" and Iwaizumi has been making sure he eats proper meals and has enough water.

With yesterday having Oikawa's check up the doctor informed him the wounds been healing well and his health in general has improved quite a bit since he was first admitted. As well as Iwaizumi forced Oikawa to take an appoint with a therapist.

The therapy session wasn't what Oikawa wanted but he went through with it on the condition Iwaizumi would same bed as him and Iwaizumi surprisingly agreed to it which Oikawa did not expect. But that showed how desperate Iwaizumi had been to get Oikawa to go to therapy sessions.

Iwaizumi hadn't gone back to Japan not even once in the past five weeks since he'd come to Argentina in a rush. With only a few pairs of jeans and shirts Iwaizumi had been repeatingly wearing them with washing his clothes every few days.

Now laying in bed next to Iwaizumi, Oikawa spoons Iwaizumi as both are fast asleep when a phone starts ringing loudly.

"Ughh" Oikawa moans "Iwachan I thought you turned off your alarms..." as he wraps his arms tighter around Iwaizumi's back nuzzling his face in Iwaizumi's neck.

"Mhmm it's not mine." Iwaizumi says in a sleepy voice as he moves a bit but stays still in Oikawa's grasp. "Go snooze it." Iwaizumi says as he grabs a pillow and puts it on top of right side of his head.

"It'll stop..." Oikawa mumbles.

It keeps ringing but stops for a few seconds before it starts ringing again.

"Oi! I think someone's trying to reach you." Iwaizumi says as he tries to get out of Oikawa's embrace. "Go answer it." Iwaizumi says sitting up.

"No...whoever's calling is probably crazy it's like 6am probably." Oikawa says with eyes closed as he pulls the blankets over his head.

"It's 4pm." Iwaizumi says as he pulls the blankets off of Oikawa.

"So what...." Oikawa says as he rolls over his stomach putting a pillow on top of his head.

"We slept the whole day." Iwaizumi says as he goes and gets Oikawa's phone off the dresser and it lights up and that's the first time Iwaizumi see's Oikawa's Lock Screen.

It's a picture of him and Iwaizumi :

( This was taken the very first few weeks Oikawa and Iwaizumi had started dating by Makki

( This was taken the very first few weeks Oikawa and Iwaizumi had started dating by Makki. They were in their honeymoon phase before things came crashing down for them back in high school )