Chapter 32: Prove it

The next 10 days were spent with Iwaizumi taking care of Oikawa and changing his bandages twice a day so the wounds wouldn't get infected. At first Oikawa would argue with Iwaizumi over a few things he'd be pressured to do by Iwaizumi, such as eating three meals a day with two three snacks along with giving sponge baths. Which Oikawa was completely against but with a lot of pressure he gave into it.

"You know this is very awkward." Oikawa said as Iwaizumi scrubbed Oikawa back.

"Why?" Iwaizumi asked as he put the sponge back in the water and positioned Oikawa on his back so he scrub his chest.

"You seeing me-"

"Naked? I think I've seen everything there is to see." Iwaizumi chuckled.

"That's not what I mean-well that too but you just-ughhh I don't know-this is just awkward!" Oikawa said as he couldn't understand how to explain to Iwaizumi what he was trying to say.

"Are scared you'll get hard again if I'll-"

"IWACHAN!" Oikawa said loudly as his ears turned red and so did his face.

"You promised that you would over look that! And that it shall NEVER be discussed again!!"

"Relax." Iwaizumi said rolling his eyes. "It's normal to get hard when touched in that area-"

"Well, the way you were cleaning it-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi.

"Turned you on?" Iwaizumi said laughing. "Now lay down. I need to clean you're di-"

"Hell no!" Oikawa said grabbing the scrub from Iwaizumi's hand. "I have hands to do it myself." Oikawa said as he ordered Iwaizumi to look aside.

"Whatever." Iwaizumi as as he walked towards the bathroom to throw away the water in the bucket and get some more water.

When Iwaizumi came back in the room Oikawa was holding his blanket over his lower body. "Oi! Lemme at least dry you!"

"It alright."Oikawa said pulled the blanket over his chest.

"No, it's not." Iwaizumi said keeping the bucket on the side and walking over to Oikawa with the towel.

"Come here," Iwaizumi said as he started to drying Oikawa face then neck to his shoulders, then his eyes went down to the blanket.

"It's up isn't it?" Iwaizumi stated than ask.

"No, it's not." Oikawa said turning red.

"Want me to-" Iwaizumi said as he grabbed Oikawa Effie tower over the blanket. "Prove it."

At this point Oikawa's ears were bloodshot and his face was flushed.

"Shut up!" Oikawa said loudly and gasped when Iwaizumi tightened his grip around Oikawa's Effie tower.

"As you say..." Iwaizumi said as he let go letting his hand blush slightly against it.

"STOP!" Oikawa said loudly. "JUST STOP!!" Oikawa said loudly throwing his hands up.

"What's wrong?" Iwaizumi asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"You! You're what's wrong!" Oikawa sighed loudly. "Why're you taking care of me? Why're you even here? Like why? Why???"

Iwaizumi didn't reply.

"You said you didn't want to see my face ever! And that you wanted me to stop taking to Isuzu and you wanted to cut all ties with me! But now when I get in an accident you pop in like all that didn't even happen!" Oikawa said huffing. "You hurt me so bad..." Oikawa continued.

"You're right." Iwaizumi said. "I shouldn't have come." Iwaizumi said as he turned around and grabbed his duffle bag and started to keep his belongs that were out in the room in the bag.

"What're you doing?" Oikawa asked watching Iwaizumi from the bed as Iwaizumi threw in his clothes into the bag.

"What do you think I'm doing shit-face?" Iwaizumi said in a pissed off tone. "My flight back is next Thursday, but I think I'll be going sooner." Iwaizumi said as he zipped his bag.

"Seriously?" Oikawa asked rolling his eyes. "Hurt me! Hurt me aga-"

"You know what Oikawa?" Iwaizumi said and before Oikawa could say something back he continued turning around to face Iwaizumi.

"You hurt me first, fucking lied to me first, left me first. So don't give me your crap." Iwaizumi said as he grabbed his duffle bag and exited the room.

"Great! Up and leave! That's what you always do!!" Oikawa shouted back at Iwaizumi.
____________

And just as things finally seemed to get back to normal between them....