Chapter 12: Agree?

"Oikawa wake up!"

A voice called out to Oikawa as his eyes opened. Looking around he saw Antonio standing in front of him with a glass of water.

"Where am I?" Oikawa asked rubbing his left eye.

"We're at the hospital-"

"Ivy! Where is Ivy??" Oikawa shot up on his feet before he stumbled back a bit as he got up too quickly.

"She's in the-"

"Don't you dare the morgue!!" Oikawa said tearing up slightly.

"WHAT!?!" Antonio exclaimed. "WHAT THE FUCK??"

"Then where is she???" Oikawa asked in a panic.

"She in room 278, with-um the baby."

"Oh thank god!" Oikawa said loudly and sat back.

"Wait what did you think happened?" Antonio asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Bro you fainted when you saw the blood." Antonio laughed.

"Wait what?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah before the baby even came out you fainted and I had to carry you out."

"I want to go see Ivy," Oikawa said as he got up and walked with Antonio towards the room she was in.

Entering the room Oikawa saw Ivy laying in the bed with the baby in the cradle next to the hospital bed. Walking closer to the hospital bed he noticed Ivy had a drip attached to her arm and she was fast asleep and so was the baby.

"We should let them rest," Antonio said from beside Oikawa.

"Yeah.." Oikawa said as he walked out of the hospital room with Antonio beside him.

The moment they left the room Oikawa spoke with his back facing Antonio.

"We'll talk about what happened when she's awake."

"Okay." Antonio agreed. "I'm really sorry though I never-"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Oikawa asked turning around to face Antonio. "That you two had been together and that there was a possibility the baby could be yours?" Oikawa asked folding his arms on his chest.

"Oikawa I honestly did not know about you two until I saw the interview and I contacted her immediately and she told me it wasn't mine and that I shouldn't intervene," Antonio told Oikawa.

"I asked her if she'd told you about me and she said she'd tell you when she'd think the time would be ri-"

"Six months is awfully a long time to find the right time...don't you agree?" Oikawa asked Antonio but Antonio's gaze shifted away from Oikawa's.

"I kept calling and texting her asking if she'd told you," Antonio said. "But when she stopped replying to me I went to coach-"

"Wait what?" Oikawa asked a bit shocked. "Coach knows?" Oikawa asked.

"I told him just like two days back and he told me he'd talk to you but-"

"Wow!" Oikawa threw his hands up in the air. "Why'd you not directly come to me?"

"I knew you'd be mad at me and hate me if I-"

"Antonio of course I'd be mad I am mad! Just think about it, would you." Oikawa. "You spend six months with a person thinking the child she's carrying if you're but turns out to be some random dudes!"

"I'm not some random dude...." Antonio said. "You know me-"

"I knew you, you were my friend but now you're just-just I don't even know..."

"I'm really sorry Oikawa, but we still don't know if she's yours or mine it could be I'm wrong-"

"I'd rather get that checked professionally," Oikawa said. "For now I need to go get some coffee, you want some?"

"No, I'm good," Antonio replied.

"Okay, I'm heading to the hospital cafe," Oikawa said as he turned around. "Call me when she's up."

_________________

Surprise she ain't dead ☠️

(Y'all really thought I killed her off lol)