Chapter 33: Iwa?

Iwaizumi called out a cab and booked himself a room at a motel next to the airport as he called the airline he had booked his ticket back to Japan with and asked them if there was a flight back to Japan any time soon and if so when. The airline told him they'll inform him as soon as they get the next schedules.

Grunting Iwaizumi pulled out his phone that had started buzzing in his pocket.

"What?" Iwaizumi asked without even checking who it was.

"Hi to you to Iwa," Jake said in a confused tone. "Everything alright?"

"You can ask that fucker yourself!" Iwaizumi said in an angry voice.

"What happened?" Jake asked in a clam tone.

"I come all the way here for him and he has the audacity to tell me to go back-"

"Are you going back to Japan?" Jake asked with a bit of worry in his tone.

"Waiting for the next flight back to Japan." Iwaizumi told Jake.

"You can't go back...he needs you," Jake told Iwaizumi.

"Doesn't seem like it." Iwaizumi said as he gathered his duffle bag and got out of the cab.

"He's an idiot like you said, he doesn't know what he needs and whats good for h-"

"He's a grown ass man," Iwaizumi sighed into the phone.

"I know but you know he's a child on the inside." Jake said sighing through the phone. "Please don't leave-"

"Don't worry I'm waiting for my airline to tell me when's the next flight to Japan." Iwaizumi told Jake.

"It might take 24-48 hours before I can get a update-"

"Where're you staying till then?" Jake asked cutting Iwaizumi off. "You can come stay at my place if you want. I've got a spare room-"

"It's alright I booked a room." Iwaizumi told Jake as he made his way into the lobby to get his keys to the room he'd booked for the next two days.

"If you change your mind let me know my offers still on the table." Jake told Iwaizumi.

"Thank you," Iwaizumi thanked Jake before saying bye and hanging up.

Sitting on the bed Iwaizumi was flipping through the channels on the television. Sadly none were in a langue he could understand. Giving up on finding a channel which would be near to his dialect, he put on animal planet. As he ate his sandwich which was his dinner for today.

Iwaizumi's eyes popped opened when his phone started ringing, grunting he got up from the bed and reached for his phone which was on charge on the bedside table.

Checking his phone Iwaizumi saw it was his morning alarm to give Oikawa his medicines.

"He can take them on his own." Iwaizumi mumbled before snoozing the alarm and dosing off again.

Iwaizumi just then realized the medicines were in the cabinet above the sink. Oikawa was tall enough to reach it with no problem. The thing that got Iwaizumi up from the bed was the fact Oikawa couldn't walk more than like 10 feet or to the bathroom and back to bed.

Sighing Iwaizumi got up and straighten up his shirt and jeans before he booked himself a ride to Oikawa's apartment complex.

_________________

Are they gonna work things out?

P.s I'm back for real now and will be updating every Saturday as scheduled :))))

(I know today is Friday for most of you but hey! I updated )