Chapter 18: Mistakes

Sunlight peaked into the room through the thin curtains making Oikawa's eyes twitch before he turned around to face the wall and put a pillow on his head.

"Close the curtains, Iwa..." Oikawa groaned.

But he didn't get a reply or did the curtains close. Groaning loudly and stretched his hand behind to poke Iwaizumi so he would get up and close the curtains. All Oikawa felt was a crunch of paper. Oikawa turned around to the side he was facing earlier and sat up.

The bed was empty on the other side with just a paper kept folded in half saying 'morning'. Sighing Oikawa picked it up.

"Did he really have to go without telling me..." Oikawa whined as he grabbed the folded paper and lay back down on his back.

Unfolding the paper he began to read the paragraph and Oikawa's eyes teared up. All his eyes could focus were on the two sentences.

"Last night was a mistake..."

"Leave when you wake up, I don't want Zuzu to see you when I bring her home...."

"Mistake...? It wasn't a mistake..." Oikawa's voice cracked as stray tears stained his cheeks.

Pulling his knees to his chest Oikawa sat sobbing silently.

'The child's not mine,' Oikawa sobbed.

"THAT CHILD ISN'T MINE!"

Oikawa sobbed out louder. His heart beating faster his eye slightly getting blurrier. Shaking furiously with his ears beating Oikawa put a pillow to his face and screamed out loud before breaking down.

________________

I'd rather not cause pain to you guys with the rest of the breakdown for now....

Plus I shall be updating a bit ahead of schedule so stay tuned!