Chapter 17: F**k

* 🚂 STEAM UP AHEAD 🚂 *

All Oikawa could think off was how the baby wasn't his and he had to tell Iwaizumi. But what to tell him?

'The baby isn't mine...'

Would that be good enough for Iwaizumi to take Oikawa back?

Regardless Jake had given him enough hope that if Iwaizumi loved him still he'd forgive and accept him.

Now standing in front of Iwaizumi's front door Oikawa's knuckles mere inches away from knocking on the door.

It's been over fifteen minutes since Oikawa had been standing outside the door and it was almost 1 am.

'He's probably not even home...'

Oikawa thought to himself and just as he was about to turn around and go he heard footsteps coming up behind him. And Oikawa froze.

"What're you doing here, now?" Iwaizumi sighed.

"Iwacha-I mean Iwaizumi," Oikawa corrected himself.

"I don't want to listen to your nonsense." Iwaizumi flapped his right hand in the air.

"I have to tell you something important please listen t-"

"I told you I didn't want to hear it-"

"Were you drinking?" Oikawa asked cutting Iwaizumi off when he saw the beer bottle in his left hand.

"I know my limits so I don't get drunk, unlike some people..."

Oikawa froze.

"Iwaizumi-"

"Get out of my way." Iwaizumi said as he pushed past Oikawa to unlock the front door.

Oikawa flipped Iwaizumi around and pushed him against the door making a small thud sound.

"Look who's gotten all-"

"Look!" Oikawa said as he shoved his phone's screen at Iwaizumi's face showing the report.

"The child isn't mine." Oikawa said as his eyes started to tear up.

Iwaizumi squinted his eyes to read the report and he shoved Oikawa's hand holding the phone aside and used both hands to grab both sides of Oikawa's face and smashed his lips against Oikawa's lips.

The kiss was straight on aggressive and needy. And Oikawa didn't mind it. He missed Iwaizumi's lips, his touch, his presence...

The door opened suddenly and shut. Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa up in his arms and Oikawa wrapped his legs around Iwaizumi's waist so he wouldn't slip out of Iwaizumi's grip.

The kiss didn't break they both were breathing heavy but didn't pull apart until Iwaizumi threw Oikawa on the bed. Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa on the bed flat with tears in his eyes.

Iwaizumi carefully climbed on top of Oikawa and kisses Oikawa's forehead then eyelids, moving to his cheek kissing away the stray tears. Before his lips were on Oikawa again.

This time the kiss was slow, sweet, and salty at the same time. Oikawa felt Iwaizumi slightly rubbing his bulge against Oikawa's rising one. This made Oikawa moan loudly and Iwaizumi took this as the chance to slip his tongue in Oikawa's mouth and started exploring.

The rubbing stopped and Oikawa whined and Iwaizumi grinned. Oikawa then locked his right leg around Iwaizumi's waist and pushed his lower body down making Iwaizumi's bulge push down against Oikawa's very prominent bulge which was getting hot and wet as time progressed.

Tugging on Oikawa's bottom lip Iwaizumi sucked it until it was swollen and throbbing. And Oikawa loved every second of it. Iwaizumi's lips found their way down Oikawa's jaw to his neck where Iwaizumi tugged down the hem of Oikawa'a shirt and nibbled on one spot to another leaving a necklace of hickeys.

Oikawa's hands found their way inside Iwaizumi's shirt. Oikawa felt every dip of Iwaizumi's muscular back as he clawed his way with each nibble Iwaizumi took.

"I might cum from this..."

Oikawa blurted out.

This made Iwaizumi grin against Oikawa's neck. Iwaizumi moved Oikawa's leg from pushing down Iwaizumi's lower back and sat up as he started to unbutton his shirt. Oikawa sat up and took over Iwaizumi unbuttoning the shirt and kissed Iwaizumi's chiseled chest to Iwaizumi's abs and all the way down to Iwaizumi's waistband of the pants he was wearing.

Making Iwaizumi moan and the moment Oikawa reached the last button he licked Iwaizumi lower stomach all the way up to his chest and pushed Iwaizumi down on his back and climbed on top and started kissing all over Iwaizumi bare body ask when he reached the waistband of Iwaizumi'a pants Oikawa unbuttoned then and then slipped his hand in.

Pulling out Iwaizumi's hard rock member Oikawa licked the tip which was melting. Making Iwaizumi groan loudly and push Oikawa's head down on his member as Oikawa licked and sucked.

Iwaizumi grabbed a fist pull of Oikawa's hair and made his head go up and down and Oikawa did as he was being instructed. With a pop, Oikawa let go of Iwaizumi's member and started breathing heavily.

Oikawa was pushed back on his back on the bed as Iwaizumi pulled off his shirt and began to kiss down Oikawa'a neck to his nipples. Iwaizumi foundled with his left nipple as he sucked the right one and tugged it slightly. This made Oikawa grip Iwaizumi's hair and wrap his legs around Iwaizumi's waist as Oikawa arched his back to press against Iwaizumi's bare body.

Skin on skin, creating friction between the lower bodies. Both moaned together when Iwaizumi flipped out Oikawa's dripping wet member and started stroking along with his own.

"I-I wa-want it..." Oikawa moaned as he squirted his juices all over Iwaizumi's and his own lower stomach.

Iwaizumi pulled down the remaining clothes on both of the bodies and wiped up some of the juices on Oikawa's stomach and flipped Oikawa on his stomach. Iwaizumi stretched Oikawa'a left leg and used his hand to smear the liquid around Oikawa before he inserted one after another finger until there were three in, stretching Oikawa until he could insert his throbbing member.

"Slow dow-down-AHHH!"

Oikawa moaned as Iwaizumi replaced his finger to his dick and began to thrust in slowly building up the pace.

"Ahh-Fuck-Ahhh-"

Oikawa cursed before Iwaizumi inserted himself completely in Oikawa as he pushed a bit harder to hit all of Oikawa's sweet spots. Then Iwaizumi started to pull out slowly and when only the tip was inside Oikawa, Iwaizumi thrusted in with full force making Oikawa scream in pain and pleasure.

_______________

When I say steamy I mean steamy 🚂

So how was it? Lol honest feedback pls (I know I suck at smut but oh well)

Lost Friends ( Iwaoi )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara