Chapter 34: Breathe

⚠️ WARNING ITS TRIGGERING ⚠️

"Oikawa!" Iwaizumi shouted as he pulled Oikawa out of the tub and lay him flat on the bathroom floor as Iwaizumi performed CPR.

• • • • • few minutes ago • • • • •

When Iwaizumi got to the apartment complex he'd reluctantly made his way up to apartment 104.

Having the key with him Iwaizumi sighed before unlocking the apartment door.

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi called out as he closed the door behind him.

Iwaizumi got no reply so he continued "I'm here just to get your meds so don't get all cocky..."

Still no reply so Iwaizumi sighed and walked over to the kitchen area to grab Oikawa's medicines from the cabinet.

"As much as I don't want to see your shit face," Iwaizumi clicked his tongue. "You can't walk all the way here so I'm going to just-" Iwaizumi knocked on the bedroom door before opening it.

Oikawa wasn't on the bed but the bathroom door was closed.

"I get it you're in the bathroom but you can reply, you know?" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes as he walked over to the bedside table and put the medicine there.

"I'll get you some water-" just then Iwaizumi heard water overflowing. "Oi, are you bathing?" Iwaizumi asked as he walked towards the bathroom door.

"Oi?"

Iwaizumi knocked on the door once...no reply...twice...no reply...third time Iwaizumi banged on the door.

"OI!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" Iwaizumi shouted to Oikawa.

The water overflowing started to get louder and louder. Iwaizumi called out to Oikawa one last time before breaking the door handle and entering the bathroom which was flooded with water, with Oikawa face down in the tub.

Iwaizumi rushed to Oikawa and pulled him out of the tub and lay him flat on to the bathroom floor as he started to perform CPR on him.

Nothing...

He pushed down on Oikawa chest to get the water out.

Nothing...

"WAKE THE FUCK UP OIKAWA!!!" Iwaizumi cursed loudly, then gave mouth to mouth to Oikawa to suck the water out.

Burning hot tears started to roll down Iwaizumi's cheeks as he performed CPR. Just then Oikawa's eyes opened and he started to cough up water. Iwaizumi helped Oikawa sit up before Iwaizumi latched his arms around Oikawa and started crying vigorously.

"YO-YOU PIECE OF SH-SHIT!" Iwaizumi said loudly as he tightened his arms around Oikawa.

"Iwa..." Oikawa said softly before he also started crying.

"DON'T YOU EVER AND I MEAN FUCKING EVER TRY THIS SHIT !!! GOT IT?!?!" Iwaizumi shouted still shaking and crying.

"I-I did-didn't mean t-to hurt y-you-"

"FUCKING HURT ME?!?! YOU FUCKING GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!"

"Iwa-Iwaizumi I-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi.

"Don't call me that," Iwaizumi said loosening his grip around Oikawa. "Call me what you always called me."

"Iwa-Iwachan-" Oikawa said softly.

"God! I missed that!!" Iwaizumi said out loud before pulling apart slightly from the hug, keeping his arms around Oikawa but his face right in front of Oikawa's with just mer inches away from their nose touching.

Oikawa gave a weak smile and Iwaizumi closed his eyes and rubbed his noise against Oikawa's making Oikawa's pale body turn slightly pink with heat suddenly reaching his ears.

"Why would you try to do-wait even think of-"

"It was an accident-"

"Accident my ass!" Iwaizumi said pulling away from their noses touch to keeping distance between their faces.

"Just promise you're never and I mean NEVER!!! try to do anything like this and if you're-"

"I slipped and fell in the tub-"

"Face first?!!"

"I was trying to close the faucet-"

"Cut the crap," Iwaizumi said "It was very clear you've not been well and Jake filled me in on all that was missing-"

"What did he tell you???" Oikawa asked cutting Iwaizumi off.

"From you overworking yourself, forgetting to eat, stop socializing, putting up a happy face-"

"I wasn't trying to-" Oikawa cut off Iwaizumi from going on but Iwaizumi didn't stop.

"and most importantly what I didn't let you explain to me." Iwaizumi said cupping Oikawa's face with both his hands with his eyes closed.

Oikawa at this point was just frozen.

"You know I love you, right?" Iwaizumi told/asked Oikawa opening his eyes to meet Oikawa hazel brown ones which had lost their golden spark which was visible before.

"Y-You s-s-still la-lov-ve m-me?" Oikawa asked with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Of course you idiot! I've loved since um like-FOREVER!!" Iwaizumi exclaimed touching forehead to forehead.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" Oikawa asked nervously as he fiddled with his hands.

"Am I stopping you?" Iwaizumi smiled.

_________________

I was originally going to stop after the CPR part but I've already cause you guys too much pain and dehydration(🤧)

The moment we hit 30votes new chapter 😝

I'll continue the second half of this in the next chapter :))