Chapter 35: Lost

"C-can I k-kiss you?" Oikawa asked nervously as he fiddled with his hands.

"Am I stopping you?" Iwaizumi smiled.

"Are you s-sure?" Oikawa asked nervously as he brought his hands up to reach for Iwaizumi's face.

Instead of replying Iwaizumi crashing his lips on Oikawa's and Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi back immediately.

The kiss was getting intense with each time their lips glided against one another's the other would tug on the others and eventually Iwaizumi let Oikawa take over the kiss. Allowing Oikawa to start exploring Iwaizumi mouth was a big mistake.

Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi on his back on the floor and climbed on top of Iwaizumi and deepened the kiss to the point Oikawa was breathing heavy but wouldn't pull away. Iwaizumi had to stop Oikawa from kissing him and ask him to take a few breathers.

"Take a minute to bre-"

Before Iwaizumi to complete the sentence Oikawa's lips were back on Iwaizumi's with Oikawa's hands exploring Iwaizumi's messy spiky hair.

Iwaizumi's hands found their way around Oikawa waist and held him tight as Oikawa explored Iwaizumi's mouth making Iwaizumi moan loudly when Oikawa bit on Iwaizumi's bottom lip.

"What was that for?" Iwaizumi asked. Pull away from the kiss.

"Was just checking if this was real or just a dream..." Oikawa said as he sat up. "I-I thought I'd lost you for-forever-" Oikawa's voice broke as he spoke.

"Lost me? Asshole I thought I'd lost you for-fucking-EVER!!" Iwaizumi said a bit loudly as he sat up with Oikawa on his lap.

"Lost me?" Oikawa asked tilting his head to the right.

"YOU JUST ALMOST DROWNED YOURSELF!!" Iwaizumi said loudly while his whole body started shaking. "YOU BLOODY ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF!!" Iwaizumi's eyes started to tear up. "FUCK!!?!" Iwaizumi said as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"I told you I slipped-why else would I be in my underwear??" Oikawa asked throwing his hands up.

"DON'T LIE," Iwaizumi said sniffling. "DON'T EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN!!! GOT IT??!" Iwaizumi said to Oikawa now looking Oikawa dead straight in the eyes.

"Okay, okay, relax-" Oikawa started but then saw the hurt in Iwaizumi's eyes he seemed so drained and all the color from his skin had disappeared and Iwaizumi 's hands that were around Oikawa's back felt cold as ice.

"Yes, I wasn't I'm the best state the past few months and wanted nothing to do with life and felt worthless but it wasn't my intention to try to kill myself."

Iwaizumi's face hardened for a second before his lips started quivering and he covered his face with both his hands and started crying hiding his face. He couldn't believe what Oikawa just had said and that he'd caused all that pain to him.

"Iwachan?" Oikawa said softly trying to pry Iwaizumi's hands off his face.

"Look at me Iwa..." Oikawa said with his voice shaking. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for causing you so much pain-"

"No, no it's my fault." Iwaizumi said sniffling behind his hands. "I should've let you explain, I was too stubborn-"

"You're way too stubborn..." Oikawa smiled with tears in his eyes. "But I love that stubborn ass of yours." Oikawa said as he kissed the top of Iwaizumi's head then his fingertips and all the way down to back on his his palms that covered his lips.

"Now look at me." Oikawa said with his hands trying claw off Iwaizumi's hands off his face.

"No." Iwaizumi said. "I look like shit right now."

"That's a line I'd say." Oikawa said chuckling with tears still fresh in his eyes.

"Well that's-" Iwaizumi started by Oikawa cut him off.

"I don't care, I want to see your face." Oikawa said and Iwaizumi let Oikawa claw on hand off his face which covered his left side of the face.

"Look, I look hideous-"

Before Iwaizumi could even complete his sentence Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi stray tear on his cheek.

"You can never be hideous in my eyes."
________________

Raise your hands if you love Jake!
.
.
.
.
.
300 reads & 30+ votes?