Chapter 7: Chug

Oikawa sat on one of the garden chairs and talked to some of his teammates and Jake's friends while Ivy mingled with a few of the ladies on the patio.

The conversation we're going on but Oikawa's mind was in a completely different place. All he could think about was how that night at the club had gone.

Finally getting Iwaizumi to open up and kiss him in the public to when they'd gotten back to his apartment Coach informed him that it had been caught on a live video and it had to be brought down. To when they both made their way to the bedroom, where Iwaizumi fucked Oikawa raw the whole night until they both collapsed.

"Oikawa? Oikawa??" Jake snapped his fingers in front of Oikawa. "You there bro?" Jake asked breaking Oikawa out of his deep thoughts.

"Ah yeah," Oikawa said chuckling nervously. "Haven't gotten much sleep lately..." Oikawa said trying to cover up for zoning out.

"Your nerves are edge too?" Jake asked. Oikawa gave a weak smile and shook his head. "Oh boy I don't know what's up with you and Antonio this season," Jake said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa asked.

"The guys been completely out of lately and zoning out at practice haven't you noticed?" Jake said.

"Not exactly..."

"Well, both are zoning out time to time of course you wouldn't notice!" Jake said throwing his hands up. "Now, where is that idiot?" Jake said looking around the garden for Antonio.

"I think he went to the bathroom.." one of their teammates said.

"Oh, okay," Jake said as he turned his attention back to Oikawa. "Now, let's go have a drink," Jake said as he stood up and pulled Oikawa up from the chair.

"I've gotta drive-" Oikawa said started but Jake put a finger on Oikawa's lips.

"Shh...listen to the birthday boy," Jake said.

"Birthday boy?" One of the teammates asked laughing.

"More like birthday 'Man'." another teammate said making everyone burst into laughter.

"Whatever," Jake said rolling his eyes. "I'm young at heart and that's what matters!" Jake said as he grabbed a bottle of booze and took a big gulp of it.

"Here," Jake said to Oikawa. "Your turn," Jake told Oikawa with his hand stretched holding the bottle towards Oikawa.

"Jake I told you I gotta drive back-"

"Shh..." Jake said putting a finger at Oikawa's lips again. "Today's my day and you do what I tell you to do..and I order you to chug this bottle down!"

"Chug, chug, chug, chuggg!!" All the guys started cheering up at Oikawa sighed and said 'sure' before grabbing the bottle from Jake's hand and started chugging it down.

The alcohol stung his throat but it wasn't as bad as the pain that stung in his heart.

Oikawa chugged down the whole bottle and everyone started cheering and patting him on the back. Oikawa hasn't had any alcohol for the longest time and the last time he remembered having it was with Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi...
__________________

Hey guys!
Sorry about the short updates but these are going to be like a few events that take place before the real stuff happens *wink wink* then the chapters will be longer!