Chapter 19: Isuzu

Isuzu ran inside the front door holding her Ivy stick in her right-hand wheeling behind her.

"Zuzu slow down!" Iwaizumi called out carrying her bags and his briefcase.

"It smells so good!" Isuzu shouted behind her as she ran into the kitchen.

That's when Iwaizumi took a whiff of the air and realized that it smelled like someone was cooking. Iwaizumi dropped everything in his hands and ran into the kitchen where Isuzu stood looking at the feast at t the table.

"Daddy, did you cool all this for me?" Isuzu looked all bright-eyed to Iwaizumi.

"I-I-"

"OMGGG you even made uncle Oikawa's special egg sandwiches!" Isuzu exclaimed.

Iwaizumi looked around the kitchen to see it was spick and span shinning clean and then turned to Isuzu.

"You start eating," Iwaizumi said as he turned around and walked out of the kitchen. "I'm coming in a sec..."

Iwaizumi rushes his way up the stairs nearly tripping. He called out Oikawa's name.

"Oikawa," Iwaizumi said as he reached outside his room.

The room door was closed and when he opened it he saw the bedsheets were changed and the room looked like it had been thoroughly cleaned but no sign of Oikawa.

Turning around Iwaizumi walked towards Isuzu's room which he found was all set up with a big teddy bear saying welcome home.

But still no sign of Oikawa.

"Daddy!" Isuzu called out.

"Coming!" Iwaizumi called out.

Rushing downstairs Iwaizumi's heart heated faster and faster. Finally reaching the living room Iwaizumi's footsteps slowed down as he carefully took each step making his way into the kitchen.

"The foods gonna get cold, come eat," Isuzu said as she handed Iwaizumi a plate.

But there was no Oikawa...
_________________

Well damn....I think Iwaizumi messed up bad this time..:/