Chapter 39: Zip up

Oikawa finally had convinced Iwaizumi to go back to visit Isuzu for her birthday, on the condition that Jake would stay over for the week to keep and eye on Oikawa.

Even though Oikawa had improved health wise but it wasn't a huge difference he still had to get used to balancing on one leg and the wound was healing but it would take a while before they could get him in to physical therapy with a prosthetic leg.

Sitting on the bed Oikawa watched Iwaizumi packed his little suitcase he'd brought with him in a rush when he came to Argentina due to Oikawa's accident.

"I have a bigger suitcase you know...." Oikawa told Iwaizumi as Iwaizumi struggled to zip the suitcase bursting with clothes and a few gifts Oikawa had ordered online for Isuzu's birthday.

"It's fine," Iwaizumi said as he pushed down on the suitcase with one hand while using the other to close the zip a little bit more. "See almost closed."

"Almost..." Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"Done." Iwaizumi said as he sat on the suitcase and zipped the rest of the way shut. "Told ya."

"Whatever," Oikawa rolled his eyes again.

"You know I can see you rolling your eyes at me." Iwaizumi said as he got up from the suitcase and walked over to Oikawa to the bed.

"I know..." Oikawa folded his arms.

"Then why're you doing it." Iwaizumi asked coming to a haunt in front of Oikawa on the bed.

"Cause your teeny weeny suitcase is gonna burst and then the gifts I got for Isuzu will get lost in transit." Oikawa said huffing.

"Oh please-"

Literally just then something flew past Iwaizumi's left ear and it hit the backboard of the bed frame and fell on the bed.

It was the zipper....

"Told ya!"

"Where's your suitcase?" Iwaizumi grunted throwing his hands up in the air.

_________

So imma do some short chapters to get back in the grove of writing cause I've been on hiatus for over 2years now 🥲🙈💕