Chapter 9: Antonio

Loud voices shook Oikawa up to open his eyes and come back to reality.

"Shit my head..." Oikawa grunted as he sat up. "Had too much again, great!" Oikawa said to himself.

"GET THE FUCK OUT ANTONIO!!" Ivy screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I WILL TELL HIM! AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!" Antonio replied back in a booming voice.

"What the fuck is going on?" Oikawa asked as he made his way to the room where Antonio and Ivy stood arguing.

"Oikawa..." Ivy said as she realized Oikawa had made his way into the living room.

"Oikawa, bro I have to tell you something very impor-"

"Can you please leave?" Ivy said in a tone that was completely the opposite of what she was using earlier.

"Oikawa, I know you'll probably hate me for not-" Antonio disregarded what Ivy had just asked him to do.

"LEAVE!" Ivy said in the same tone as he was using towards Antonio before Oikawa came into the room.

"Antonio I think you should le-" Oikawa started to escort Antonio out when Antonio spoke:

"Ivy's my ex-"

"Wait, what?" Oikawa asked pausing and tuning to face ivy.

"We dated for a few weeks but it wasn't anything serious but then you-" Antonio started but stopped when he saw Oikawa turn around to face him and he was smiling.

"Bro, are you okay?" Antonio asked full of worry.

"Okay? How am I not okay?" Oikawa asked as he walked towards one of the couch's in the living room and plopped on it.

"Oikawa-" Ivy started but before she could say anything else Oikawa brushed out in laughter.

"Bro," Antonio said before he walked over to Oikawa. "Are you mad at me? For not telling you earlier..."

"Mad?" Oikawa laughed. "Far from it, I'm furious!" Oikawa's voice boomed through the apartment.

"Oikawa-"

"Don't- just don't," Oikawa said to Ivy who came up to him.

"I need you both to leave right now," Oikawa said as he got up from the couch and begin to walk towards the balcony.

"Oikawa what are you say-" Ivy started as she trying to touch Oikawa's shoulder.

"I said LEAVE," Oikawa said in the booming voice shutting Ivy off walked to the balcony leaving Ivy and Antonio arguing.

"We're leaving," Antonio said in a low tone and grabbed Ivy's hand.

"Let go of my asshole!" Ivy shook off Antonio's handoff. "Stop making everything about yourself!" She screamed at Antonio.

"Ivy try to understand the situation he's in!" Antonio screamed back. "He said he wants space so let's give him some space!"

"I said no," Ivy shouted back at Antonio. "I'm not going anywhere!"

"Ivy!" Antonio shouted as Ivy collapsed on the wooden floor.

"M-my water!! it broke!" Ivy shouted as she held her stomach.

_______________

Well damn...

How many months do you think Ivy had been pregnant?