Chapter 31: Shit

Iwaizumi woke up to a loud thud, as if something fell in the room. Yawing loudly he sat up rubbing his eyes to clear his blurry vision. Iwaizumi noticed Oikawa wasn't in bed next to him. That made Iwaizumi panic, that maybe Oikawa fell down.

Rushing out of the bed he saw Oikawa's walker outside the bathroom door. Iwaizumi made his way towards the bathroom and opened the door to see Oikawa butt naked on the floor.

"Idiot." Iwaizumi said as he rushed to Oikawa to help him up.

"I made it this far but the sitting part was a bit difficult." Oikawa chuckled nervously.

"You should've woken me up." Iwaizumi gritted as he helped Oikawa sit on the toilet seat.

"You were sound asleep and I didn't want to wake you up-"

"Imagine if your stitches came undone and I wasn't there and you'd bleed all over the bathroom floor and-"

"But I didn't-"

"That's because I was there in time!" Iwaizumi exclaimed.

"Whatever, I gotta pee now." Oikawa said. "Can you leave the bathroom for a minute or two?"

"Yeah, call out when you're done."

Iwaizumi waited outside the bathroom as Oikawa did his mornings dues. After about 5 minutes Iwaizumi called out to Oikawa..

"Oi, you done taking a shit?"

"Iwa! Don't use such vulgar words-" Oikawa called back in reply.

"Okay...have you pooped?" Iwaizumi asked rolling his eyes as he folded his arms over his chest.

"For the record," Oikawa said. "I'm trying to pee-"

"You've been in there for over 5 minutes and didn't hear any pee sounds, are you um...doing-"

"Excuse me!" Oikawa called out. "Why are trying to listen to me pee?"

"How else will I know if you're done or-" just then Iwaizumi heard a peeing sound.

"Finally!" Iwaizumi threw his hands up.

"Ha.Ha.Ha." Oikawa called out.

"I'm coming in." Iwaizumi said before he opened the door to go help Oikawa get up from the toilet.

"God, it smells!" Iwaizumi pinched his nose as he entered the bathroom. "Are you sure you didn't take a shit?"

"Seriously?" Oikawa said folding his arms on his chest.

"Sorry," Iwaizumi finger quoted in the air "poop."

"Just help me up." Oikawa said as he tried to pull his shorts up.

"Hold up, let me..." Iwaizumi said as he helped Oikawa stand up and balance on one leg as he pulled up Oikawa's shorts.

"You need to start having more water." Iwaizumi said as he flushed the toilet.

"What?" Oikawa asked confused.

"You're pee was such a dark yellow, and the yellowier you're pee...it means you're not having enough water and thats not good for kidneys." Iwaizumi explained.

"Fine doctor." Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious," Iwaizumi said as he helped Oikawa towards the sink to wash his hands. "You're going to have at least 6 liters of water today." Iwaizumi stated and Oikawa knew he couldn't go against as it was a statement so he just agreed.

"Fine."
________

Hey guys I'm so sorry for taking the hiatus for like two months without notice 😅

Tbh the pee part is true...just incase some of y'all didn't know (: