Chapter 10: Traitor

"Open the door!" Oikawa called out to Antonio. As Oikawa carried Ivy to the car.

"Shit! I can't believe this is happening!" Antonio cursed as he helped Oikawa place Ivy in the back seat.

"Well believe it asshole!" Ivy called out before she hissed in pain.

"Come on," Oikawa said as he opened the passenger door for Antonio. "We've gotta rush," Oikawa told Antonio.

"Yes, right," Antonio replied as he sat in the passenger seat and shut the door.

"Fuck!!" Ivy cursed.

"Hold on, I'm going to get us to the nearest hospital," Oikawa told Ivy as he reversed the car out of the parking lot.

The car ride was full of curses and hisses and Antonio trying to calm Ivy down whereas Oikawa kept his eyes on the road and tried to not think about the shit that went down just moments ago.

Reaching the hospital Oikawa carried Ivy into the hospital where he was told to put Ivy on one of the gurneys as she was rushed into emergency.

"Who's the father here?" A nurse asked as she came up to Antonio and Oikawa who stood biting their nails in nervousness.

Oikawa and Antonio shared a look before Oikawa spoke up.

"Currently we're unsure..."

"What do you mean unsure?" The nurse asked. "I need the father to sign the papers."

"It's actually a bit complicated you know-" Antonio started but was cut off by the doctor coming in.

"We're going to need to do a premature birth." The doctor informed Oikawa and Antonio.

"Okay, and what paperwork do I need to sign," Oikawa asked.

"You just said you were unsure who's the fa-" the nurse started but was cut off.

"We don't have time right now," the doctor said. "They can be signed when you reach the operation room." The doctor said as he checked his watch.

"Her contractions are at their peak and we need to hurry." The doctor said. "Whoever's the father follow me."

Antonio and Oikawa both looked at each other once again.

"Let's go," Oikawa said as he grabbed Antonio's arm and pulled him along his way behind the doctor.

"Oikawa-" Antonio started but was cut off by Oikawa.

"I don't care right now," Oikawa told Antonio. "If she's yours or mine what matters is the father should be there."

Reaching outside the operation room Oikawa was handed a clipboard with a few papers he had to sign.

"Okay, I've talked to the doctor we can both go in," Oikawa said as he walked towards Antonio.

"Oh okay," Antonio replied nervously nodding.

"And the nurse gave me these," Oikawa said handing Antonio as green overall to wear on top of their clothes.

After Antonio and Oikawa quickly wore the green overall they were rushed into the operation room where Ivy was on a hospital bed in position cursing out loud.

"What the fuck is he doing here??" Ivy asked loudly.

"Ivy we can talk about this later," Oikawa said calmly as he walked over to her and took hold of her hand.

"Aghhh!" Ivy let out as she pushed again.

"Come here Antonio," Oikawa called Antonio who was standing shyly in the corner of the room. "Hold her other hand."

Ivy glared at Antonio 'Don't you dare touch me look' but Antonio ignored it and quickly went to her other side and held her hand and before Ivy could argue otherwise she grunted in pain.

"I can see the head," the doctor said. "Push harder-"

"AHHHHH!"

Ivy's grip on Oikawa's hand tighten and it hurt but he knew it must be nothing compared to the pain she was going through.

"You can do it, Ivy," Antonio said.

"SHUT UP!" Ivy shouted as she pushed again.

"Ivy, take deep breaths," Oikawa said as he patted her head. "Deep breaths."

Ivy closed her eyes shut tightly and grunted as she took a deep breath before pushing.

Just then a baby's crying out echoed in the room.

__________________

Well, the baby's here, now what?