Chapter 11: Cry

"Ivy, take deep breaths," Oikawa said as he patted her head. "Deep breaths."

Ivy closed her eyes shut tightly and grunted as she took a deep breath before pushing.

Just then a baby's crying out echoed in the room.

"Ivy she's here!" Oikawa exclaimed when we turned to look at Ivy who was breathing heavily she just gave a weak smile.

"Here you go sir," the nurse said handing Oikawa the baby girl wrapped up in a pink and blue polka-dotted cloth. "Congratulations to both-all three of you." The nurse said a bit awkwardly.

The moment Oikawa took hold of the baby she stopped crying. Oikawa cradled the tinny baby in his arms he couldn't believe it. That he was holding his baby. She had thick black hair covering her tinny head. Her eyes will still be closed.

The conversation they'd had a few hours ago had just vanished from Oikawa's mind and all he could think about was the baby he held in his hands.

"Can I hold her?" Ivy asked and Oikawa handed her the baby girl.

"She's beautiful," Oikawa said as he looked at her in Ivy's arms.

"I know," Ivy smiled at the baby girl as she kissed the top of the baby's head.

"She's losing a lot of blood!" The doctor said as the nurse rushed to the doctor's side with a tray with some stuff.

"I feel so tired..." Ivy said she blinked a few times.

"I know but it's all over now," Oikawa told her as he brushed Ivy's hair past her forehead.

"You did great." Oikawa smiled at Ivy.

"I'm sorry for not telling you-"

"Shh, it's alright we can talk about that later for now you relax," Oikawa told Ivy.

"Every-everything's getting blurry..." Ivy said softly.

"Get me the-don't let her close her eyes!" The doctor said mid-sentence from the nurse to Oikawa. "She's lost a lot of blood we're trying to sow everything up-"

Teeeeeeeeeeeeee

The heart machine went and when Oikawa turned to face Ivy who's eyes were closed with her grip on the baby loossen.

"Ivy? Ivy? IVY WAKE UP!!" Oikawa said loudly as he shook her slightly.

"IVY!!" Antonio shouted from the other side as his eyes teared up. "Don't you dare go like this!" Antonio said loudly.

"Sir I need you to move aside," the nurse said as he as Antonio to move aside and took the baby out of Ivy's lose grip and handed the baby to Oikawa.

"Get the shock-" the doctor said as he moved up to where Oikawa stood with the baby and asked him to move back.

The first shock made Ivy's body shake-up but it didn't change the teee beeping sound on the heart monitor so the doctor did it again and still nothing. The third time and the doctor asked the nurse for a clipboard as wrote down the date and time before turning to face Oikawa and shook his head.

"I'm so sorry sir but-" before the doctor could finish the sentence Antonio started crying loudly.

"Sir, can you please follow me." The nurse said as she was walked him
Out the room. The baby had started crying loudly again due to the loud commotion.

"Here," one of the nurses suggested holding the baby while the doctor took Oikawa to the side of the room to talk to him.

"Sir, I know you are one of our country's national volleyball players and if this gets out it will cause you a lot of problems so I'll try my best to keep this under-"

"Sir, are you okay," the doctor asked as Oikawa's head started spinning before things started to get blurry.

__________________

😶✌️