The secret room

(Y/n)'s POV.

I woke up at the middle of the night by a loud noise coming from downstairs.

"It's probably just mother and father." I thought, trying to go back to sleep then another noise was heard.

"What are they doing?" I thought, getting up from my bed and walked to the window.

"Their car is not there?" I thought, looking for their car and saw nothing then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I need to hide." I thought, going in my closet.

"Jeff why are we here?" A girl asked.

"Because we need to kidnap the girl who lives here." Jeff replied to the girl.

"Why do we need to kidnap her?" The girl asked as they entered my room. I peeked between my closet doors.

"Oh, the old hide in the closet or under the bed trick. Sally you look under the bed"

Jeff said, turning around and walked slowly to me as I walked back and hit something at the wall behind me. I looked down to see a part of the wall was different. I touched the wall to find a small gap.

"Is this a door?" I thought, pushing the wall and walking in. Closing the door shut as quickly as possible.

"Found yo...Hmmm.. This closet looks different." I heard Jeff walk closer. I turned and saw a chest and a mirror next to it. I walked towards it.

"This mirror looks like it would fit in this chest."

I thought, opening the chest and grabbed the mirror. As I heard the door open slowly. I quickly have gone in the chest. Closing it in the process and the mirror set slant to reflect the other side of the chest.

"Please leave! Please leave! Please leave" I thought, repeating those words over and over again in my head. My heart pounding faster like it's going to pop out my chest any second as I heard the chest being opened.

"What am I thinking! Of course, she wouldn't know about this room. I mean come on its been so long ever since this room is used" I heard Jeff said leaving the room. I calmed down and waited for a while in the chest.

"Should I wait a little more?.... No, I need to check" I thought, peeking out from the chest and saw a figure at the corner of the room.

"What is that?" I thought as it moved.