Zalgo

The jewel stopped glowing once the message was done "That was my voice when I was little" I thought standing up "But how? This can't be real... It can't" I thought walking back to the ladder then the jewel started to glow again "No I don't want to hear it anymore" I thought as I stopped by the ladder. "Mama was a bit naive. And her Daddy was a blinded thief. He went and stole away what was left of the remains of a family. She'd hide away behind a door she kept locked" A deep male from the jewel sang.

"I know that voice" I thought turning around. A flash of memories came back to me about my real parents and all the times Slender and I had a long time ago "And she lies tonight. Underneath the caving roof. And she cries tonight. Wondering what she can do. And she tried tonight. Remembering who she once knew. But they've died inside. Another empty bottle takes a life" I sang along to the Jewel. I walked back to the fallen box and looked other the drawings and pictures on the floor.

Trying to remember the event on them "All those dreams it was all true... It all happened... If I'm correct there would be a mark on my shoulder" I thought pulling down my right sleeve and saw the scar "I still have it" I thought touching the scar and another flash of memories came back. I stud up and heard demonic laughter behind me "Well. Well. Look how big you've grown" He said stepping into the light.

"Its been so long. What are your plans now Zalgo?" I asked picking up Grinny "I see. You haven't change a bit. We'll you won't escape from me again" He said charging to me. I dodge him and jumped down "Your mine!" He shouted destroying the ceiling above "watch out!" Hoodie shouted tackling me to the other side "Are you okay?" He asked. I looked behind him and saw Zalgo charging towards us. I pushed Hoodie to the side and threw Grinny to him.

Zalgo grabbed me and flew out the window "(Y/n)!" Brian shouted jumping out the window and chased us "Let go of me!" I shouted struggling to get free "Lets see what we can do with your friend" Zalgo said destroying trees around Hoodie. The trees fell on top of him. Zalgo stopped and sent a fire charge to the trees. Making it set on fire instantly "Hoodie!"