The black box

"I'm a year older than you so you are a munchkin" Jeff teased leaning by the door way of the kitchen "I'm not!" I shouted at him "Yeah you are!" He shouted back "Cause of that I'm not cooking for you" I said walking to the living room and turned on the TV "I can cook for myself anyways!" He shouted "Did we fight like this before? If we did then its must be quite fun" I thought as I took a notebook and started drawing. After a while.

"Hey do you want some chicken?" Jeff asked seating next to me "I'm okay" I answered then the door opened "(Y/n)!" Brian called out. He was panting like he ran here "Welcome home Brian!" I greeted getting up from the sofa and hugged him "A-Are you hu-hurt?" He asked breaking the hug. I shook my head "Hey Brain!" Jeff greeted placing his plate on the coffee table "W-What ar-are yo-you doing here?" Brian asked.

"Just wanted to check out this place for once and see if Helen left anything good behind. Anyways I'll be on my way then.. Have fun love birds" Jeff answered and walking out of the door "Love birds? Does he know that we're dating?" I thought looking at the door "C-Can yo-you come w-with me f-for tonight?" Brian asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. At the abandoned park.

"Hey Tim" I greeted waving at him "Hey (y/n)" He greeted back "Why did you guys want me here?" I asked. They looked at each other then back to me "Do you remember this?" Tim asked bring out the black box I lost from behind him "Yeah. I thought I lost it" I answered  taking the box from him. I sat on the swing and opened the box "Where did you find it?" I asked looking at the doll.

"At your house" Tim answered "I must have miss placed it" I thought placing the doll down and trying the gloves on "Have you had an dream of a little girl with a faceless man?" Tim asked as Brian sat on the other swing "Should I really tell him" I thought looking up at him "Its o-okay to tell us. We w-won't leave y-you. We promise" Brian said looking at me. I nodded and looked at the ground.