????

????'s POV.

"Goodnight sis." I said, watching (Y/n) as she jumped in bed.

"Goodnight voice in my head." She said, falling asleep.

"I'm not a voice in your head." I thought, looking at the box we made when we used to be with father.

"Hoodie is so annoying. I can protect my sister without him." I thought, looking out the window. There were Hoodie and Masky watching the house.

"When did they get along? I thought they hated each other." I thought, grabbing the cutter from the box.

"It's been a long time. How are you?" Zalgo asked, walking closer to us.

"Stay back!" I shouted, cutting my connection to (Y/n).

"Oh! Don't worry I won't harm you or your sister but if they won't kill her by the time of the last blood moon then I'll kill her myself." Zalgo said, vanishing. I sighed and put the cutter back in the box as both Masky and Hoodie came into (Y/n)'s room.

"I sw-swear I-I saw Za-Zalgo h-here" Hoodie said, looking around.

"Relax bud! It's probably just your imagination." Masky said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yeah! Ma-maybe its ju-just m-my imagination." Hoodie said, leaving.

"He was here." I said as he turned around.

"I guess he can't see me." I thought, walking next to the window.

"Hoodie look at this." Masky said, looking at the box.

"H-how di-did she gets th-that?" Hoodie said, walking towards the box.

"Take it." I said since (Y/n) took the necklace.

"The necklace is all that we needed to fight Zalgo." I thought as they took the box but left the (F/c) rose.

"He really has feelings for my sis. Father won't like this when he finds out." I thought, watching them leave the room.