He saves your life

(Y/n) POV

"Brian is quiet. I like him though, I wish I could see his face. Why is his hood up anyways and what is he looking at out that window." I thought, side glancing to him for the fifth time.

As time passes and I started to get bored by doing nothing. I wanted to talk to the boy but I just couldn't say a thing so instead, I took my sketch pad, a pencil, and an eraser out my bag and set it on my desk. I opened my sketchpad and I started drawing Brian.

I don't know why but I just felt like drawing him. As time passed, I finished drawing Brian. I looked at my drawing, smiling at my masterpiece. I put my sketchpad and other things in my bag then waited for the bell to ring for lunchtime to start.

"I wonder what he's looking at." I thought, glancing at Brain again.

"Why am I keep on glancing at him? Could I be... No I can't or could I?" I thought, looking down to my desk as the bell rang.

"Okay! Class, please answer page 146 in your textbooks at home." Ms. Rosalyn said, sitting down at her chair.

My classmates stood up and walked towards to her desk, placing the quiz paper. I waited until I was the last one out the classroom. When everyone but Brian, I and Ms. Rosalyn was left. I stood up, grabbing my bag and walk towards the door.

"Wait Ms. (l/n) I want to talk to you for a second." Ms. Rosalyn said when I passed her desk.

As Brian walk pass me and I turned around then lean on the desk in front of her desk. 

"(Y/n), I'm sorry about your classmates. They're like that since Brian came to this school." Ms. Rosalyn said, fixing the papers on her desk as Brian left the classroom.

"I-Its nothing. I-I get it a-a lot i-in my old school." I said, smiling at her.

"It's good that your smiling now and I saw you glancing to Brian a lot. Do you like him?" Ms. Rosalyn asked smiling back at me.

I blushed and looked at the ground.

"No" I answered.

"Aw, you and Brian would be perfect for each other since he's like you. Anyways, you can go and eat your lunch now." Ms. Rosalyn said, walking towards the door and opening it for me. 

I left the classroom and gone to the rooftop of the school. I saw Brian with another boy under a tree near to the woods behind the school. "I wonder who that boy is?" I thought

Hoodie's POV

"Hey Hoodie. Is she the girl you bump into earlier?" Masky asked, pointing to the rooftop of the school as I look at up.

The girl turned and started to walk backward until she was at the edge. There were three other people there but I can't tell who. I looked down to the ground.

"I think she's going to slip off the edge." Masky said, watching them as I just stayed silent then I heard her scream.

I jumped off the tree, running towards her and caught her.

"A-are you a-alright" I asked her and she nodded in response. I looked up and no one was there.

 "C-can you p-put me d-down?" She stuttered and shaking as I sat her down on the ground.

I ran back to the tree with Masky as the teachers came rushing towards her. I was completely out of their site, I looked towarrds them and watching silently.