Slenderman

Drinking a glass of water.

"I guess, I should watch a little TV with Brian before going to bed." I said to myself, walking to the living room. As I got in the living room the TV was on but Brian wasn't here.

"Brian!" I called out for him. No response.

"Deja vu! Did this happen before?" I thought, looking around the house if Brian was still here.

"Why am I feeling paranoid?" I said to myself, walking in my parent's room and found a small box on their bed and a (F/c) rose on a note attached to it the box.

"My dear child. I'm very sorry to have left you with two strangers. They were the nicest couples in this neighborhood not like the others. I hope you would forgive me someday. In this box was some of the things you kept for the good memories you had with me and the others... I love you my child and I hope you'll be safe with this family. I will miss you dearly. Sincerely, your beloved father. Slenderman." I read the note frowning afterward.

"Slenderman." I whispered, picking up the rose and smelling it then looked at the box.

It was all black except the weird symbol on the cover. It was a circle with an 'X' over it. I opened the box and saw drawings similar to the ones I drew before. There was a pair of (f/c) gloves, a doll that looks like the faceless man, a cutter with the same symbol from the box at the back of it and a necklace. I picked up the necklace and studied the necklace.

"Does the S mean for Slenderman?" I thought, looking at the necklace. It had a letter.

'S' jewelry hanging from a red ribbon.

"Thank you, Slendy." I whispered to myself, putting the rest of the things back in the box and put the necklace in my pocket.

"Should I tell this to Brian? No. He might get weirded out." I thought, putting down the box on my desk and jumped in bed.