The kiss

After eating breakfast. We heard the front door open "(y/n) l-lets g-go t-to your room" Brian said standing up as Toby talks to the guy who walked in "But I want to stay here" I said looking at him "Co-Come on" Brian said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room "I just came by to get some stuff I forgot" I heard the guy said as Brian walked to my side blocking me to see him "Doesn't he like me to see him?" I thought Brian pulling me up the stairs.

I looked back to see the guy. He was wearing a white mask with a painted blood red eyes and smile "Who was that guy?" I asked as Brian locks the door "His ju-just a fri-friend" Brian answered as I sat at the edge of my bed "Then why did you pull me up here?" I asked tilting my head "Ca-Cause his t-the ty-type of friend, I-I don't wa-want you t-to kn-know" Brian answered seating next to me "Why?" I asked looking at him and he just stared at me.

Hoodie's POV

"They can't know her yet.. I'm afraid that she'll get hurt or get killed.. Maybe even worst" I thought looking at her "Brian? Are you ok?" she asks looking at me "Her eyes are beautiful.. I could stare at them forever" I thought leaning closer to her "Brian?" she called trying to push me away from her "We're alone here and the door is locked.. No one can know that I kissed her" I thought grabbing her hands and pinned her to the bed.

"She's even more cute when she blushes" I thought looking down to her "W-What are yo-you do-doing?" she asked looking away while blushing even more "Her stuttering is a sign that she's in her soft side.. Now is my chance" I thought lifting up my mask, showing my mouth "It's not long until you're mine" I thought I leaning down closer to her "I love you (y/n)" I said as our lips touched.