Faceless man

(Y/n)'s POV.

I stopped running and rested by a tree.

"It's a long time since I ran this far at night." I thought, taking a breath sitting down at the ground.

"I hope Brian is alright." I thought, looking at the moon then I heard twigs snap.

"Who's there!" I shouted, standing up and looking around. I saw no one.

"It's probably just an animal." I thought, leaning on the nearby tree sighing in relief.

"HIS watching." The voice said.

"Who's watching? There's no one else here." I said, looking around.

"Look straight ahead and you'll see HIM." The voice said, and I did as it said.

"Who is that?" I said, heart pounding faster.

"Why can't I move?" I thought, staring at the faceless man.

"You'll soon see sis. Father will bring back your memory." The voice said, vanishing from my head.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone!" I said as the faceless man teleported closer to me and I started to have a hard time breathing.

"You've grown since I left you. I'm sorry for leaving you with a mortal family... I miss you my child" The faceless man said as he touched my cheek. I started to calm down and my breathing came back to normal. I was able to move.

"What's your name?" I asked, looking up to the faceless man.

"You'll remember my sweet child. Until its time then we'll meet again." The faceless man said as I blacked out. I woke up in my bedroom. I looked around and saw no faceless man.

"Was that just a dream?" I thought, getting up.

"But why does it feel so real?" I thought, walking out of my room and heard the TV on.

"Brian must be here. Why does this feel like it happened?" I thought of walking in the kitchen.