Message

(Y/n)'s POV

"Stop it! Stop it! His already dead!" I shouted at them. They laughed "No way! Its too fun!" They said continuing to stab the guy "Brian... Take me away from here" I thought crawling up into a ball and covered my ears "Help me.. Brian please.. I need you" I thought as I started to cry "(Y/n)!" Brian called out from the distance "Brian? Is that you?" I asked looking up to the dark abyss "(Y/n)! I-I'm here!" Brian shouts as a bright light appears.

"Brian!" I called out running to the bright light "Your not coming out this time" The shadows said chasing me "No.. I must go back to Brian" I thought jumping in the bright light "B-Brian?" I called out opening my eyes "I'm h-here" Brian said hugging me and I hugged back "I'm so sorry... I couldn't stop them.... I'm sorry.." I said crying at his shoulders. After a while "You can go with Tim if you want" I said walking to the front door "B-But I want to be w-with you" Brian said waving goodbye to Tim.

We walked in the house and spend the night together. I woke up by a noise coming from above us "HIs still asleep" I thought standing up and walked up the stairs. Grinny walked out of my room and looked up to the attic "You heard that too?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled down the ladder and looked up to the darkness. I walk in my room grabbing a flashlight then the noises stopped "Come on Grinny" I said walking back to the ladder and climbed up.

"Hello? Is somebody here?" I asked looking around. No answer. As I was about to leave a box fell and something glowing came out "What's this?" I thought kneeling down to look at it "Do you know what this is?" I asked and Grinny shook his head. I reached to the thing and touched it.

"Hel— Hello? Is a—one there? If anyo— ever get th— I just want to say wha—ver happens to—-row. I will ne—- forget yo- all... Dad, Jeff, La—ing Jack, EJ, BEN,S—-e, Grinny, B——er, Masky and mostly H——- if you g— this m—-age I just w—t to say t—- I —-e feelings f— —u for a v—- long time and i- I —er get o-t of here. I w—- to be w— —u when we g—- up... where a— —u brat!... I got to g- now h— coming for me. I -ve y— Br—an"