Brother

(Y/n)'s POV

"I wonder where Brian goes at this time of day?" I thought watching TV "Sis? Where are you?" The voice asked but this time it wasn't in my head. It came from upstairs "Umm... I-I'm in the living room!" I shouted upstairs. I turned off the TV and grabbed the bat Brian told me to use for me to defend myself whenever his gone. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs "Don't be scared. Don't show fear" I thought hiding behind the door.

"Sis?" The voice called out as he stopped by the door way. I raise the bat up to my head as it took a step in the room "Helen" I thought putting down my bat "Why were you hiding behind the door?" He asked tilting his head "I thought you were... umm.. An intruder" I answered placing the bat on the coffee table "Why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the sofa "I have something to tell you" The voice said.

"Not now voice" I thought as Helen sat next to me "But I want to tell you now" Helen said taking off his mask "Brother!" The little girl called out "What how did I get here?.. It's the little girl again" I thought following the girl "Brother!" The girl called out again "(Y/n)! I'm so glad that you're alive! Did he hurt? Do you have any injuries?" Helen asked hugging the girl "Helen... D-Did he say my name? N-No! Its impossible! I-I can't be that little girl" I thought.

I started backing away then a flash of memories came up "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! Come on sis!" Helen called out shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes "B-Brother? Is that you?" I thought as my vision came back "You remember me?" He asked as I sat up "Of course I would. Why would I forget my own brother" I answered then I realized what happened a minute ago "Brother" I thought hugging him.

Tears rolled down my cheeks "Shhh!! It's okay! I'm here now there's nothing to be afraid of anymore" He said hugging me back "I can't believe I forgotten my brother! Its been so long since we ever seen each other" I thought as he wiped away my tears "How long were you finding me?" I asked standing up "For six years" He answered "Six years... W-What happened back then?" I asked "All that matters now is that we're together again"