Laughing Jack

"I love you too Brian" She whispered. I stopped and smile under my mask then closed the door "i should go back to the mansion" I thought closing the other lights around the house then left. As I reached the mansion. As usual everyone is doing their own thing or doing a task Slender gave them. I walked in the kitchen and saw Masky looking through the clip board "Hey bud!" Masky greeted.

"H-Hey! D-Do yo-you know where L-Laughing Jack i-is?" I asked. He thought for a second "I think I saw him walk back up to his room" He answered looking through the clip board again "Th-Thanks!" I said walking up the stairs and to Laughing Jack's room. I knocked on his door and walked in "Hey Hoodie!" He said sitting up at the edge of his bed "C-Can yo-you do me a-a fa-favor?" I asked Looking around his room "What kind of favor?" He asked.

"T-Tomorrow I-I want you to me-met m-me a-at the abandoned pl-playground n-near Bloody Painter's o-old ho-house" I answered. He hesitated for a second "Okay" He said and I walked out the room "Hoodie have you seen Jeff?" Masky asked walking out his room. I shook my head "Will you help me find him? Slender haven't seen him since this morning" Masky asked "S-Sure" I answered.

After a while. Me and Masky was walking in the woods. Looking around for any sight of Jeff "Have you noticed that Laughing Jack is been acting differently recently?" Masky asked. i nodded and kicked a rock "D-Do yo-you think Zalgo g-got hi-him?" I asked looking at him "Its been six years since Zalgo stopped going after us. He wouldn't be with him" Masky answered.

"Six years ago... Hmm.... Weird. I don't remember anything back then" I thought silence came between us "D-Do you re-remember an-anything b-back wh-when Zalgo stopped?" I asked. We stopped walking. He was stared down to the ground "Now that you mention it. I don't" He answered "What if everyone else doesn't remember anything that time too but maybe Laughing Jack remembers. Maybe that's the reason why his acting different" i thought.