Liking her (Hoodie's part)

"Hey Brian. Do you know who this is?" (Y/n) asked, showing me her now finished drawing of Smile.

"N-no. Why?" I lied closing the notebook.

"I thought you might know... I saw him in my dream last night. He was playing with a little girl like in the other drawing in that notebook." (Y/n) said, placing her sketch pad and notebook in her bag.

"Can I ask you something?" (Y/n) asked playing with her pencil.

"Su-sure." I answered, looking out the window. I can see Masky standing by a tree.

"How did you know that I was here at school that one night when I saw that guy with a carved smile?" (Y/n) asked, I looked back at her.

"W-well... I ju-just li-like walks a-at n-night and I-I w-was near b-by th-then I-I saw you." I said looking down to my desk.

"Oh... Well, thanks. Cause I would have been killed by that guy if he saw me" (Y/n) said smiling at me. I smiled behind my mask. Classes started and everyone was listening to the teacher.

"(Y/n) looks cute when she smiles. I can never forget that time... What am I thinking! I think a mortal is cute! What's wrong with me? Do I like her? Maybe I do like her... I'm starting to have this weird feeling whenever I'm with her. It's not love! I can't fall in love! I can't if I do (Y/n) will get hurt by the others wait... Why am I worried?" I thought as the bell broke my trail of thoughts.

"Ok don't forget to bring your textbook tomorrow. Class dismiss." The teacher said, letting her students out. Me and (Y/n) got out and walked home.

"What does E.J want now?" I thought, looking at (y/n). I can see E.J walking at the other side of the street in the shadows.

"Brian can you carry me home? I'm sleepy." (Y/n) asked, yawning. I sighed as she climbs at my back.

"Yo-you o-ok?" I asked to make sure she's comfortable.

"Uhhh...Huh?" (Y/n) replied falling asleep.

"Hey Hoodie. After bringing her home. We have to kill someone tonight." E.J said, walking next to me.

"O-ok bu-but we ha-have t-to d-do it f-fast." I said, checking if (Y/n) wakes up by our conversation.

"Why?" E.J asked tilting his head.

"(Y-y/n) as-asked i-if I can st-stay a-at her ho-house fo-for a ni-night and I-I sa-said ye-yes" I answered, looking at the ground.

"Ok. Give me (y/n)'s bag" E.J said and I gave him her bag.

~Time skip~

After E.J and I got to (Y/n)'s house. I left her a note saying I'll be back after I got some things. E.J and I got our victims house.

"So this guy was bullied (y/n) a long time ago. Well, that's what E.J. told me." I thought as I walked to the guy pleasing for me not to kill him since he already lost one kidney.

"Please don't kill me. I'll do anything you want!" He said putting his hands in front of his face.

"His easy to get scared." I thought as I raise the knife up and impaled it into his head.

"E-E.J. yo-you c-can get h-his oth-other Kidney n-now." I said, pulling the knife out.

"Thanks, Hoods! You know I could do this on my own." E.J. said, cutting into the guy's stomach.

"Th-then wh-what's the po-point o-of m-me coming th-then?" I asked, leaning at the wall.

"Just in case this guys dad comes home early. His a cop." E.J. answered, taking the guy's kidney. We walked out of the window.

"I'm o-off t-to (y-y/n)'s house." I said, waving goodbye.

"Hoodie wait! When you get there to change your clothes." E.J. said, throwing me some clothes. He took from my closet at the mansion.

"Th-thanks." I said, walking away.