The move

"(y/n)! (y/n) wake up!" Tim said shaking me to wake up "I'm up! Stop shaking me" I said rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms "T-Toby" I stuttered staring at him behind Tim. My heart started to beat fast and fear raising up "Relax. His not going to hurt you" Tim said carrying a bag "Sorry that I tr-tried to kill you.. I hope you can forgive m-me" Toby said, twitching and looking down at the floor.

"I forgive you" I said calming down "Thank you!" Toby said hugging me "What's with the bags?" I asked as we broke from our hug "W-We're mo-moving to a di-different h-house" Brian said walking in with a guy he was wearing a blue mask and his eyes was just an empty socket with some kind of black liquid dripping down his mask "Wait! My things! There gone." I thought looking around my room.

"W-where?" I asked stepping back a little "Somewhere in the woods and don't worry EJ won't hurt you" Tim said as Toby grabbed a bag and threw it to me "Wait! What about my parents their going to search for me if they find out I'm gone." I said as they looked at each other "Umm... (Y/n) The-" "They want you to come with us" EJ cut off Toby "I don't believe you.. i need to talk to them" I said stepping back a little.

"Maybe when we get there.. Right now we need to leave fast cause they'll be here any second" Tim said as we walked to the back of the house and started walking into the woods "(y/n). A-Are you sl-sleepy?" Brian asked placing a hand on my shoulder "A little but I'll be fine" I answered yawning "G-Get at m-my ba-back" Brian said I stopped walking and looked at him "But your injured" I said as the others stopped.

"I-Its ok.. I-I can ha-handle it" Brian said walking towards me "You sure?" Masky asked and he nodded in response. I sighed and went to his back "Are you ok?" I asked blushing "Y-Yeah" Brian answered as we started to walk again "Just go a-ahead and sleep, we'll be here to protect you" Toby said "In all my life. Only my parents were the ones who protected me from the monsters, but now that I'm here with them. It feels like I'm home." I thought falling a sleep.