Times up

I woke up in my bedroom. I looked out the window Brian wasn't there so I walked out my room then I heard the TV.

"That must be Brian." I thought, walking down the stairs and to the kitchen to drink water.

"Tonight Toby is going to kill me... I better prepare to fight him." I whispered to myself, grabbing a pocket knife in the drawer and put it in my pocket.

"I guess, I should watch a little TV with Brian before going to bed." I said to myself, walking to the living room. As I got in the living room the TV was on but Brian wasn't here.

"Brian!" I called out ftohim. No respond. I walked over to the TV and closed it then walked around my house to see if Brian was still in my house.

~Time Skip~

After searching my house Brian was no where to be found. So I went to my room and sat at my bed in the dark.

"I wonder where Brian goes every night." I said to myself, laying down my bed and closing my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes. His here." The voice said.

"What do you mean he's here?" I asked. Eyes still close.

"Toby is standing in front of you... Roll to your right and run out the room." The voice said, I opened my eyes Toby was in front of me. He was about to swing down his hatchet. I rolled to my right and his hatchet hit my bed. I ran out of my room.

"To your left.. The window." The voice said as I ran to the window and opened it.

"Where do you think you're go-going (Y/n)." Toby said behind me.

"Jump out..." The voice said, calmly.

"What!? I'm not doing that!" I said to the voice.

"Goodbye (Y/n)." Toby said, twitching and walking towards me

"Trust me! Jump out the window now!" The voice said, and I just jumped out before Toby could hit me with his hatchet. I closed my eyes as I fall.

"Open your eyes.." The voice said, I opened my eyes and I was outside my front lawn.

"Run to your right until you see the hooded boy... Goodbye, sis." The voice said.

"What no! Don't go yet!" I said, standing up and looked at my room window. I saw Toby standing outside my window.

"I think I will start running now." I said to myself, and ran to my right like what the voice said.

Toby's POV.

"Huh? Where she go?" I said to myself, looking out the window.

"I just saw her jump out." I thought as I walked back to her room and looked outside her window.

"There she is." I thought, walking out her window. She started to run.

"You won't escape from me." I said to myself, jumping down and started to chase her.