Liking him(Your prove)

Ever since I told him that I'm hyper whenever I'm around someone I like. We didn't speak a word.

"How does Brian feel right now?" I thought, sketching him looking out of the window. I could see Tim waving under the shades of the trees. I smiled and continued sketching.

"I wonder if Brian likes my drawing." I thought, adding shadows for a realistic effect on the drawing. After drawing him. I started drawing Tim. He was sitting on a tree branch looking at us.

"Doesn't he get bored?" I thought, drawing.

~Time skip~

It was lunch time. I was following Brian to the back of the school "He-hey Tim!" Brian said as we ran towards Tim.

"Hey Ho- er.. Brian! Hey (y/n)!" Tim said, bringing out a basket behind him.

"What's in the basket, Tim?" I asked, sitting down at the grass with Tim and Brian did the same.

"Cheesecake. Want some (Y/n)?" Tim asked, putting a piece of cheesecake on a plate.

"Sure!" I answered, grabbing a plate and took a bite of the cheesecake.

"It's delicious!" I said as they lifted their mask up to their noses. Only for their mouths can be seen.

Masky's POV

"Hoodie hasn't said a word since they came here. I should say something" I thought, eating cheesecake.

"Hey, buddy. Is there something wrong?" I asked, looking at him and he didn't answer. He just stared at the grass, eating.

"Buddy? You alright?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face.

"So-sorry I go-got lost i-in th-thought" Hoodie answered, looking at his food.

"I have something to give you two" (Y/n) said, bringing out her sketch pad. She showed us her drawing of me and Hoodie.

"I drew those in class. It's yours now." (Y/n) said, smiling. I looked at Hoodie then back at (Y/n).

"Th-their wo-wonderful." Hoodie said, smiling. This was the first time I've seen Hoodie smile to a mortal.

"Does he really like her?" I thought, continuing to eat. After eating. We fixed our things and waved goodbye after they were out of my sight. My smiled faded.

"Hoodie better not change cause of her." I thought, walked back in the woods.

Hoodie's POV

After waving goodbye to Masky. Me and (Y/n) haven't said anything. It was quiet at the halls since everyone is at the cafeteria.

"Hey, Brian. Umm... I'm just wondering if you would stay with me at my house tonight?" (Y/n) said, breaking the silence. I looked at her playing the strap of her bag.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Well, my parents won't be home for a few days and it's going to be boring when no one else is in the house" She answered, looking down at the ground

"O-ok. I-I'll stays a-at yo-your house b-but only fo-for on-one night." I said. She looked at me smiling.

"Really?" She asked, I nodded and she hugged me.

"Thank you! Come on let's get to our classroom. I have something to show you there" She said., holding my hand and pulled me to the classroom.

"Why did I say that?" I thought to myself as we walk in the classroom. No one was there but us.

"Am I stupid? Slender is going find me if I don't show up at least once" I thought as (Y/n) looks for something in her desk.

"Found it! Here" (Y/n) said, giving me a black notebook.

"Wh-what's th-this?" I asked, opening the notebook.

"I dunno.. I just found it under my bed and I thought you might like the drawings in there" She answered, taking a seat.

"Is that Slender?" I thought as I sat at my seat.

"Di-did yo-you draw th-this?" I asked, looking at the drawings which had Slender and (Y/n) in the woods on it.

"Yeah... I remembered it from a dream so I drew it in that notebook but there are some pages not there" She answered while sketching Smile dog.

"Why is she drawing him?" I thought, shocked at what (Y/n) is drawing.

"Brian? Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked, worried.

"Ye-yeah.." I answered, looking at more drawing in the notebook. Almost half of the notebook had (Y/n) and Slender in the woods and the rest are with Jeff, E.j, L.j or Ben playing at the playground or behind a house.