The dream

"H-he was going to k-kill me..." I said to myself, looking to my wide open door. I fell to my knees and started to cry.

"Am I that unneeded to this world? The only friends I made was two days ago. Its been so long... What am I going to do now?" I whispered to myself, looking down to the cold floor.

"Should I just kill myself right now and end it all?" I thought, wiping my tears away than standing up.

"No! I this can't end now. I must stay strong!" I said to myself, closing my window and locking it.

"Toby... What made you like this?" I thought, going to bed and falling to sleep. I was in the woods looking around and trying to figure out why I was here.

"Father! Let's play hide and seek!" A little girl said, I turned around and saw the little girl.

"My child. We can't play now we have to go back home." A male voice said, I looked around then a faceless man appeared in front of the girl.

"Just one game please!" The girl pleads.

"Ok. Just one game then we're going back home." The faceless man said then everything went black for a second.

"Where am I now." I said to myself then I saw the little girl running behind a tree.

"Three! Two! One! I'm coming my child!" The faceless man said, disappearing, and reappeared next to the girl.

"I found you!"  The faceless man said carrying her up.

"Daddy! You cheated!" The girl said, giggling as the faceless man put her at his shoulder.

"You didn't say 'do not use powers' my child. Now let's get home with the other" The faceless man said, disappearing. I fell to a dark abyss and I just closed my eyes.

"Child don't close your eyes. Its not your end"

The faceless man said, I opened my eyes sitting up. I looked around and I was surrounded by darkness. I heard someone laughing, and everything changed. I felt a sharp pain at my stomach and saw that guy with mouths all over his body. He was just standing there smiling at me.

 "(Y/n)" Brian said, I looked at the door and saw Brian standing there.

"Brian help me." I said, falling down to the ground.

"(Y-Y/n)! (Y/n) w-wake up!" Brian shouts, I got up and saw a bright light in the distance.

"Brian!" I called out running to the light.

"(Y-Y/n)! Wa-wake up!" Brian said, his voice getting clearer and louder.

"Brian!" I shouted, reaching to the light. My eyes flattered open as I saw Brian shaking me.

"(Y-Y/n)!" Brian said as he stopped.

"Ugh! Br-Brian." I said as my vision clears up.

"A-are you o-ok?" Brain asked and I started to cry.

"Brian! I was so scared. I thought I was really dead." I said, hugging him.

"I-It's ok. I-I'm here." Brian said, hugging me back. I smiled and looked at the clock it was 6:45 am. I looked back to Brian.

"What are you doing here." I asked, getting out of bed.

"I-I thought I wo-would ju-just ch-check o-on yo-you e-early." Brian answered, closing my window.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked, he shook his head and we walked down the stairs.

"Then let's make breakfast." I said, smiling.

~Time skip~

I was with Brian and Tim at the back of the school. We were talking about random things that would lead us to laugh a lot. As I looked around I saw Toby watching us.

"What is he doing here?" I thought as I stayed silent and looked down to the grass.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" Tim asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"I have to run. He might kill Brian, and Tim too. I don't want them to die... I have to run away from them" I thought as my heart started to beat fast.