Old classmate

"Ok! I'm done!" (Y/n) said, walking out.

"She looks cute with Hoodie's jacket on. Wait.. No I can't. She's Hoodie's girl." I thought, waving them goodbye.

"Now I need to get to the mansion and change my clothes." I said to myself as I ran to the woods. After a while, I got to the mansion and changed my clothes there.

"Masky, I need you to check tasks on this list." Slender said, giving me a clipboard with a list of tasks.

"Ok Slender. I'm on it." I said as I walked down to the kitchen and sat down on the table. I checked the things that I already know is done then Toby walked in.

"Hey Masky! Hey Masky! H-Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" Toby said, annoying me.

"What!" I shouted, punching him at the stomach. Making him fall to the floor but then stud up again.

"Do you know where Jeff is?" Toby asked while twitching a little

"No Toby. I don't know where he is." I answered going to work.

"Did you see Hoodie today?" Toby asked, tilting his head. I sighed and looked at him.

"Yes. His with a human girl at his school." I said as I walked out of the kitchen to check on Sally.

~Time skip~

(Y/n)'s POV.

I waved to Brian goodbye outside of my bedroom window.

"Who's that boy his with?" I thought as a boy came out of the bushes and walked next to Brian. I shrugged and changed my clothes.

"Today was fun. Even though I got wet." I thought, looking at Brian's jacket.

"I should give Brian's jacket back but first let me wash it first." I said to myself, I walked down to the laundry room and washed Brian's jacket. After drying Brian's jacket I hanged it and placed it in my closet.

"I want this happiness forever...But I have to wait till then." I thought as I walked down to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched a random TV show while thinking on what to do next. After a while. I looked at the clock saying 9:00 pm.

"I better sleep." I said to myself and walked up to my room. I jumped on my bed, looking at my closet where I put the drawing of my old classmate.

"What was his name?" I thought, turning to look at the ceiling.

"Toby."

I whispered, and closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep. I woke up hearing noises coming from down stairs. I drifted back to sleep then realized someone else is in my house. I shot up and grabbed my father's old baseball bat at my closed. I heard foot steps walking up the stair.

"Someone is coming." I thought, turning around to face my door. I took one step forward then the door started to open slowly. I froze.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking at him. He just stud by the door. Holding two hatchets then he slowly walks towards me.

"Don't come close o-or I'm going to smash your head." I said, holding the bat tightly.

"Don't you recognize me...(Y/n)." He said, taking a last step to the moonlight. Showing his face.

"Ho-how?" I said as I recognized the sweat shirt he wore.

"T-Toby? Is that really you?" I asked, dropping my bat and smiled at him.

"It's nice to se-" I was cut off my him, holding my mouth shut and placing a hatchet to my neck.

"I'm not go-going to kill you (Y/n) since you n-never bullied me before but I'm gi-giving t-till tomorrow night to live." Toby said, twitching and  laughing before he jumped out of my window.