Jeff

"Your right.. I can't wait to tell Brian about this" I said sitting on the sofa "You can't tell him about this yet" He said leaning to the wall "Why not?" I asked turning on the TV "Because its not time" He answered walking to the front door "Brother?" I called out looking at him "Yeah" He said stopping right at the door "When will it be time?" I asked. He hesitated "You'll just have to wait" He answered leaving the house.

"His still the same brother I used to know six years ago" I thought as Grinny walked in and joined me to watch TV. Night time. I heard foot steps and thuds from down stairs "Stay quiet Grinny" I said grabbing my bat and closing the lights. I walked to the door and held the door knob. Footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs then outside my door "What if its just Brian" I thought letting go of the door knob. I took a step back and lowered the bat.

The door opened slowly and I just froze in place. Jeff was standing there at my doorway "H-How does he know this place?" I thought as I dropped the bat to the ground. He looked at me and took a step forwards "N-No. This can't be happening" I thought taking a step back each time he comes closer to me. He stopped and back away a little "Please don't be afraid of me (y/n). I'm not going to hurt you" Jeff said "How did he know my name?" I thought.

Even though he has an eternal smile on his face I could tell that he was sad and worried about something "I know I wasn't there for you when you were in danger and I know how much of a jerk I was before but as much I am now I'm sorry for what I have done to you" He said looking at the ground "I know you don't remember anything about me or the others. I just want you to know that we'll be here for you no matter what happens an-"

"It's okay Jeff... You may look like a terrifying guy but on the inside you're a kind, loving guy.. I don't care if you're an jerk to be before but at least now I know that there are others who cares about me. Thank you" I cut him off "Thanks munchkin. Now what about lets go eat dinner? I'm starving!" He asked turning around and walking out the door "Sure! I could cook you something.. Wait! I'm not a munchkin!" I answered following him downstairs.