Strange cat

"I need to leave this room but that thing is out there." I thought, watching the figure walk to the door and scratching it.

"Is that a cat?" I thought, my eyes adjusting to the darkness around me and the cat stopped scratching the door and looked at me.

"Can it see me?" I thought, coming out the chest and the catwalks towards me.

"Hello, kitty. How long were you here." I said, petting the cat then the cat started pawning me and walked to a chest next to the one I hid in and scratching the chest.

"You want me to open that." I said, and the cat meowed assuming to be a yes. I opened the chest to see a lot of story books, papers with drawing on them, some dress for little girls and there was a flashlight. I took the flashlight and opened it.

"It works... This is a strange cat but it looks cute despite that grin it has." I thought, shining the light to the cat. It has red and black fur, green eyes and has a disturbing grin.

"Is this what you want me to get?" I asked and the cat meowed at me. It walked to the door and scratching it again.

"You wanna go outside... Maybe let's wait for a little more." I said, walking to the cat. It just meowed and scratched the door more.

"Fine let go but be very quiet." I said, opening the door. The cat walked out and I followed.

"Where does this cat want to go?" I thought, walking down the stairs and saw the front door fully open. I ran down and closed it, locking it in the process. I followed the cat in the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, flipping the switch to open the lights. As the cat jumped on the counter. I opened the fridge and brought out a can of sardines and put it in a bowl.

"Here you go kitty." I said, placing the bowl in front of the cat. I smiled watching the cat eat.

"I'll be in my room, ok." I said, walking back to my room.