Grinny

"The box is gone... They must have taken it." I thought, looking down to my desk where the box used to be.

"The necklace... I still have it good." I thought, bringing out the necklace from my pocket and sat down at the edge of my bed.

"There's something about this necklace." I thought, wearing it as the cat walked in my room.

"Hello kitty... What do you think of this necklace?" I asked, looking at the necklace as the cat walked towards me.

"It looks perfect on you as always." I heard the cat said jumping on the desk.

"D-did yo-you just t-talk? N-no impossible a cat can't talk..." I said, moving backward until I felt the wall behind me. The cat just meowed. Looking at me.

"Maybe I'm just hearing things." I thought, getting up from the bed and walked towards the cat.

"Are you a boy, kitty?" I asked petting it. It meowed in response.

"Hmmm... You don't have a collar that means you're a stray... What about you stay with me." I said, carrying him to my bed and he pawned me as I sat down at the edge of my bed.

"I take that as a yes... I'll name you Grinny since you always grin a lot." I said, putting him down on my extra pillow.

"Good night Grinny." I said, pulling the covers other my shoulders and falling asleep with Grinny. I woke up from Grinny pawing me at the face to wake up.

"Ok! Ok! I'm awake... Morning Grinny. Wait for me here. I'm just going to take a shower." I said, getting out of bed as Grinny jumped to my desk.

"I guess I won't be alone anymore." I thought, walking in the bathroom.