He promises to protect you

Hoodie's POV

"Well I got to go. Good luck with your girlfriend." Masky said, jumping to the next nearby tree.

"S-she's not m-my g-girlfriend!" I said to Masky as he leaves. I turned and saw them gone, I sighed in relief.

"Finally I can jump down now." I thought as I grab my bag and jumped down.

I wore my bag and turned to school. As I turned the girl was there which scared me a little.

"It's a good thing she won't see me." I thought, looking at her.

"Thanks f-for saving my l-life. You can have this." She said, giving me a locket. The bell rang, I took the necklace and put one of my hands at her shoulder.

"Co-ome, l-let's ge-et t-to cla-class." I said, walking ahead of her as she follows me. We entered the school it was silent everyone was in class.

"(Y/n) r-right? so-sorry ab-about earlier" I said, stopping at the classroom door.

"It's okay." She answered in a low voice as I opened the door.

"J-just ig-ignore wh-what their sa-saying" I whispered to her and began to walk towards my chair ignoring whatever the others are saying. I put my bag down and sat down looking out the window again.

"When is she going to talk?" I thought, watching Masky getting annoyed by Toby.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why did I give that necklace it was my best friend's. S***! The picture is still in the locket I have to get it back but how will I say this to him." I thought, looking at Brian. I sighed and start sketching him once more.

"It's very boring here in class but I like the silence well most of the time. I wonder what Brian looks like I couldn't see him under the tree. What am I thinking am I having a crush on him" I thought while sketching.

I started to get sleepy when I finished the upper part of his body then I began the bottom part with my vision starting to get blurry after a while I fell asleep.

~Time skip: 3 hours later~

I woke up by the sounds of cars passing by the road.

"Wait, cars? I'm I at the road?" I thought as I open my eyes I saw a guy wearing a black mask with red eyes and frown carrying me. I started to freak out.

"He-hey i-its m-me." He said.

"I know that voice, it's Brian." I thought as I stop freaking out and look up at him.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to keep my voice loud enough for him to hear me.

"I'm br-bring-ing yo-you ho-home." Brian answered, not even going to bother to talk.

"I can walk," I said, yawning.

"Yo-you're sti-still sle-sleepy, so-so just sle-sleep. I promise, I-I'll ta-take you ho-home sa-safe" Brian said.

"He's right but I just met him... He did promise I would get home safe." I thought, yawning some more.

"What if something bad happens?" I asked, resting my head on his chest.

"I-I pro-promise t-to pro-protect you" He answered.

"Okay..." I reponded, falling back to sleep.