Together

(Y/n)'s POV

After five seconds. Brian and I parted from our kiss "I love you too" I said kissing him again "I never knew my very first best friend would become my very first boyfriend" I thought as we parted from our kiss. We looked at each other, smiling widely "(Y/n).. W-Will you b-be m-" "You guys wan-..." Brian was cut off by Toby kicking the door open "Uhh..." Toby said staring at us. Me and Brian looked at each other, realizing his still on top of me.

"Sorry!" Toby shouted slamming the door close. I blushed as Brian got off and I followed "That's so embarrassing" I thought looking down to the ground "Does Brian feel the same way, I feel?" I thought side glancing to him "Uhh... I-I th-think m-my fr-friend al-already left.. Umm... D-Do you w-wanna g-go down?" Brian asked touching the back of his neck "O-Ok" I answered as I followed Brian out of my room.

"I hope Toby didn't say it to the others" I thought as we walk down the stairs "B-Brian?" I called out holding his hand, stopping him from opening the door to the "I-Its ok.. I-I'll be h-here with you" Brian said opening the door and we walked in to see Toby and EJ watching the News "Tim went out to do some business" EJ said looking back at us "He didn't say it" I thought smiling "Why is EJ still staring at us?" I thought looking down to my hands.

We realize. We were still holding hands "S-So! You guys want to go to an abandoned playground near here?" I asked as me and Brian let go hands and blushed hard "Sure" Toby answered jumping out of the couch "Why not? There's nothing else better to do in this house anyways" EJ said walking towards us. As we arrived to the playground. Toby and EJ walked over to the merry-go-round and I walked over to the swings while Brian followed me.

"I miss this place" I thought swinging while watching EJ trying to make Toby get dizzy "(y/n)?" Brian said from behind me, making me stop the swing "Yeah" I said looking up at him "I-I just want yo-you t-to k-know that i-if anything h-happens I-I'll always be w-with you" Brian said looking down at me "Thanks Brian" I said standing up and hugging him "I-I'll keep our p-promise" Brian whispered hugging me back.