He dreams about you

Hoodie's POV

"Hey, do you think Jeff would have killed her that night?" Masky asks, starting to walk.

"Well, of course, that's Jeff your talking about." E.J answers, staring to walk as well. I follow them.

"Well, there was this drawing I saw. It was exactly like Jeff." Masky said, walking backwards.

"I-It depends if Je-Jeff Kn-knows her o-or even remembers h-her. Wo-Would you stop do-doing that you mi-might t-trip" I said, waiting till the moment it happens.

"No way I won't trip. Ahhhh!" Masky yells, tripping by a rock and falling backward.

"I-I told yo-you so" I said, helping him up while we hear Toby laughing on a tree.

 "It's not funny!" Masky said, brushing the dirt off him. Toby just laughed more as Masky growls and walks away with me and E.J.

"Hey! Wait up!" Toby says, jumping off the tree and catching up to us.

"Slender needs us at the mansion so you have to catch up!" Toby says, running off. As we did the same.

~Time skip: Next day~

I ran in the school hearing (y/n) scream in our classroom.

"(Y-y/n)!" I call out her name and ran into the classroom.

"(Y/n)." I said, going in the classroom and stopped at the doorway. Staring at (y/n). There was a knife impaled her stomach and covered in blood.

"Brian h-help me." (y/n) said, spitting out blood and closing her eyes as her body laid there on the floor.

"Oh! Sorry Hoodie, is this human your girlfriend?" Zalgo said laughing.

"Yo-your de-dead Zalgo!" I shout, running to (y/n) then grabbing the knife and attacking Zalgo but how much I tried nothing can harm him.

"Don't worry Hoodie, you'll soon see her again." Zalgo said, strangling me as my eyes started to get blurry that's when I woke up.

"It was just a dream." I thought, looking at the clock and it was almost 8 "F*ck!" I said running down the stairs "Hey Hoodie" Masky says at the bottom of the stairs.

"So-sorry ca-can't ta-talk right no-now." I said, grabbing my bag and out the door.

"F*ck! F*ck! Slender is going to get mad at me" I thought, running to school as I jump over some bushes.

"Why did I have a dream of him?" I thought, stopping at the classroom door. Taking a breath and entered.

"She's still alive." I thought, walking to my chair as my classmates' whispers to each other.

"Brian looks cute" I heard one of my classmates.

"Can they see my face?" I thought, sitting down and putting my bag beside (y/n)'s bag.

"Psst! Brian your not wearing your mask" (y/n) whispered, bringing out a mirror in front of me.

"Sh*t! I forgot to wear my mask. Well, at least I'm wearing my hood up so others won't notice" I thought, looking down at my desk then class began the teacher didn't notice me.

"Why did I dream of him last night and (y/n) she was dead in my dream... Is that me?" I thought, looking at what (y/n)'s drawing.

"It is me but why isn't she drawing me without my mask? She must love drawing but why in her notebook? Did she lose her sketch pad?" I thought, watching (y/n) draw me.

"You look cuter with your mask on" (y/n) whispered, looking at me while smiling.

"Th-thanks." I said, blushing a bit so I looked out the window

"That's strange usually people say to remove my mask but (y/n) likes me wearing it." I thought, seeing Masky on a tree.

~Time skip: Lunch time~

"Hey Hoodie. You left your mask at the mansion" Masky said, giving my mask.

"Th-thanks." I said, wearing it.

"I think this belongs to (y/n). I saw it with Jeff. He was holding it last night while you were gone with Slender." Masky said, giving a sketch pad as I look at the drawings. In it thereweres three normal drawings then the others were drawings of me.

"I think she likes you." Masky said, looking at the drawings behind me

"Ma-maybe she do-doesn't ha-have an-anything el-else to dr-draw." I said as the bell rings.

"We-well see y-ya." I said, grabbing my bag and jumping off the tree as class began again.

"H-hey (y/n) I-I th-think this i-is yo-yours." I said, giving the sketch pad to her.

"Thanks, Brian" she whispers.