The voice

"(Y-Y/n)?" Brian called out, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, Brian but I have to go before everything goes wrong." I said, starting to cry. I got up and started to run away from them.

"(Y/n)!" They called out to me as they chased me. I didn't bother even to look back since I would see Toby watching me.

"I won't let them die. I won't let it happen" I thought, running faster than an average human can.

"Hey, sis... Let's go for a run?" I heard a voice in my head and I started to run in the woods jumping on trees. Dodging all obstacle on my way.

"Why can't I control myself?" I thought, trying to stop running but can't.

"STOP!" I shouted then I stopped. I fell down to the ground.

"Ugh! What just happened? And what was that voice?" I said to myself standing up and checking if I have any injuries. To my surprise none.

"Where am I?" I thought looking around. I started to walk in a random direction and I saw a tree with a note on it.

"No eyes. Always watches." I read the note I shrugged and continued walking again.

"Hey, sis... To your right." I heard the voice again. I looked to my right and saw a path.

"Finally!" I said to myself, walking to the path.

"Which way should I go?" I thought, looking to my left then right.

"To your left sis." The voice said so I followed whatever the voice in my head said.

~Timeskip~

After ten minutes of walking. I've seen three other notes. One read 'NO' a lot, the other had the faceless man in the woods and the other says 'Can't Run'. Every time I pass a note the voice started saying take it but I just ignore it because it's not mine.

"I'm getting tired. How far am I going to walk?" I asked.

"We're close. Just go straight" The voice answered as I continued walking. I started to hear the bell of the school. I ran until I saw the school in the distance.

"I'm home!" I said to myself.

"Bye sis.. See you next time..." The voice said as I got to the school.

"What? Wait don't go! I have so much to ask you!" I said to the voice but I was too late.

"(Y-Y/n)!" Brian called out. He was standing at the school entrance tired like he ran a marathon. He started to walk towards me.

"Brian.. I-" I was cut off by Brian hugging me.

"I-I'm glad yo-your ok." Brian said as I hugged back.

"Wh-why did yo-you run a-away?" Brian asked, breaking the hug.

"Let's just go home. I'm tired already." I said, yawning.

"Wa-want me t-to ca-carry you?" Brian asked, and I nodded. I got closer to him as he carried me. Bridal style. He started to walk to my house.

"I wonder what was the voice in my head... Maybe I'm just crazy and started to talk to myself" I thought before falling asleep.