He fights for you

"She's fast for a mortal." I thought, trying to catch up to her.

"Ugh! How fast does she go?" I thought, swinging my hatchet to her, but she runs faster.

"Brian!" She shouts, tackling Hoodie.

"Well, that was stupid... Wait! What's he doing here? And how does she know him?" I thought, I stop running as they got up.

"Don't yo-you come ne-near T-Toby!" Hoodie shouted, pointing his pipe at me.

"Why is he protecting a mortal?" I thought, tilting my head. I walk closer.

"I d-don't wa-want to fi-fight yo-you." He said, tightening his grip.

"Do you have a crush o-on her? Is that why you're protecting her?" I said, twitching.

"N-no. I-I made a pr-promise to h-her." He said, holding (Y/n)'s hand.

"Then let me set you free from this pr-promise... By killing her." I said, pointing my hatchet to the girl then snickering a little.

"G-get th-through m-me first."

He said, looking behind to (Y/n) signaling her to run. I ran to Hoodie swinging my hatchet and he blocks it. I swing my other hatchet and it hit his shoulder then he trips me with his pipe while grabbing one of my hatchets.

"You don't make promises remember... Why did you promise?" I asked death, glaring him.

"She's di-different." He answered pointing my own hatchet to me.

"She won't survive." I said, tripping him, and putting my hatchet to his neck.

"And besides if none of us kills her. You know Zalgo will go and kill her himself." I said, getting off him since Slender is watching.

"I-I'll k-kill h-her b-but not n-now." He said, standing up and running off towards to where (Y/n) ran.

"You can't protect her f-forever!" I shouted once Slender disappeared.