Their Alive!

"Brian!" I shouted, falling off my bed and landing on the floor with a thud.

"It was just a dream." I thought, standing up.

"Wait! I saw my window closed when I fell asleep?" I thought, closing the window and turned around to see my door wide open.

"Grinny did you see someone come here?" I asked, and he nodded. I grabbed my bat from my closet and walked out of my room with Grinny following behind me then I heard two familiar voices from the kitchen.

"Stay close." I said, walking down the stairwell and entered the kitchen. I dropped my bat when I saw Tim and Brian searching for medicine in the cabinets.

"What happened to you guys? Are you alright?" I asked, running towards Brian. He was much more injured that Tim.

"W-We're al-alright." Brian said. They were covered in blood with bruises and cuts on their body "They were more than what we thought and somehow we escaped them" Tim answered.

"Stay here! I'll get the Aid kit." I said, running to the kitchen and to the closet below the stairs.

"Where's that aid kit?" I thought, looking around in the closet.

"Found it!" I said to myself rushing to the kitchen.

"I got the kit." I said, placing it on the counter and opening it.

"Brian you go first." Tim said, grabbing hydrogen peroxide, cotton and some bandages.

"I'll help you guys." I said aiding him.

"That should do." Tim said, grabbing some things for himself.

"Wait! You're injured too." I said, looking at him.

"It's just a minor injury. I'll be fine." Tim said, lifting up his sleeve to show the cuts.

"Here let me help you." I said, aiding his arm.

"Thanks." Tim said, stretching his arm.

"It's not a big of deal." I said, cleaning up the kit.

"Y-You ca-can get s-some sleep." Brian said, leading me to my room.

"We'll be on a lookout just in case they come across here." Tim said, closing my door. I sighed and walked over to my desk and did my homework.

"I don't think I can sleep not after knowing that they might come back and hurt them again." I thought. looking outside the window then back to my homework. After a while, I started to get sleepy.

"Maybe just a little nap." I thought, rest my head on the table and falling asleep.