Shadows

"T-Tim c-can we talk in pr-private?" Brian asked standing up. Tim nodded and walked towards him "W-We'll be right b-back" Brian said and I smiled "Are they going to leave me? No! They promised me" I thought as someone covered my mouth from behind me. I struggled to get free from his hold "(Y/n)!" Biran called out running towards me. I elbowed the guy behind cause him to let go of my mouth.

"Let go of me!" I shouted kicking him. Brian punched the guy at the face making him let go of me completely "A-Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded "Lets get out of here" Tim said as we started to run "You can't get away from us!" The guy shouted chasing us "(Y/n) go w-without us. W-We'll met you a-at the house" Brian said "I'm not leaving you" I said as my eyes starts to get watery.

"There's no way I'm making that mistake again" I thought "I-I'll be okay. I promise" Brian said looking at me "No! I'm not leaving you because it'll be my turn to save you" I said as I stopped running "Do whatever you want shadows kill that guy" I thought as I closed my eyes. i felt a tear roll down my cheek "Forgive me Brian" I whispered letting the shadows within me take control of my body.

Hoodie's POV

(Y/n) started laughing like she just snapped right there "Yes! haha! She finally wants us to kill someone!" She shouts as knives appeared around her and aimed at the hunter "We're going to enjoy this one" She said but this time it didn't sound like her. A bunch or voices said it "Hoodie we need to take cover" Masky said as he climbs a tree and I followed "M-Masky look. S-She has the n-necklace" I said pointing to the necklace floating at her neck.

The necklace started to glow. I closed my eyes cause of the bright light from the necklace. We stayed silent and watched her stab the hunter "Did she snap? Will she be the same (y/n) I used to know after this?" I thought looking away then everything became silent "(Y/n)?" I called out jumping down.