He follows you

(Y/n)'s POV

After dinner, I went straight to my room and sat down to my desk. I opened my bag and looked for my sketch pad but it was gone.

"I must have left it in my desk."

I thought and sighed. I grabbed my jacket and bag then headed out my window. As I landed on the ground, I started to walk to school. It felt different, it was almost like someone was watching me. I shook it off and just ran to school. 

I shortly reached the school I went to the window of my classroom. Looking inside if someone was in the classroom but then I heard voices so I listen to them.

"Hey, why don't you help me find it. That's your friend anyways." I heard a boy say.

"But you told me to stay put." A girl said.

"Now I'm telling you to help me find Charlie." The boy commanded.

 "Where will I start looking for him?" The girl asks.

"Just go look if someone is coming." The boy said in return as I heard some things moving around.

"Who are these people?"

I thought being curious. I took a peek through the window and saw a little girl maybe around 8 or 9 years old, wearing a pink nightdress peeking through the door window and a guy maybe a year older than me, wearing a white hoody looking through my annoying classmate's desks.

As the moonlight comes through the windows and lighting up the classroom a bit. I was able to get a better look at them.

"Is that blood? No, it can't be" I thought, trying not to freak out or scream when I was about to leave the little girl turned around and saw me.

"Jeff there's a girl outside." The girl said, pointing at me.

"That little girl has blood dripping down her head." I thought. 

I couldn't move. I just stood there looking at the little girl and just before the boy could turn and see me, someone pulled me away from the window and covered my mouth. I struggled as the person pulls me to the woods.

"St-stop mov-moving its m-me" I heard Brian say.

"Brian." I thought as I stop moving. Brian removed his hand from my mouth as I turned to face him. I was glad to see someone I can trust.

"Br-Brian." I said, shaking and hugged him.

"It's okay you're safe now" He whispered to my tear.

 "Just take me home." I said in a low voice.

Hoodie's POV

"Why am I doing this? Am I really falling in love with her? I can't fall in love but I did promise to protect her. What did I get myself into!" I thought, carrying (y/n) at my back and started to walk in the shadows being careful that no one sees us.

"Hey Hoodie!" I heard Masky calling me. I stopped and looked behind and saw Masky running towards me with E.J.

"Why we stop?" (y/n) asks, waking up.

"Just he-heard something. G-go back t-to sl-sleep" I answered as Masky and E.j caught up with me

"Is she asleep?" E.J asks and I nodded while looking at (y/n) to make sure she is asleep.

"(Y/n) looks cuter when she's asleep" E.J said looking at her.

"E.J told me you promised to protect her. Is it true?" Masky asks. I knew E.J would say it him since we are like brothers.

"Ye-yes. There i-is so-something in her which is different" I answered, walking again.

"Hey Hoodie don't worry. We won't tell Slender. We'll help you protect her" Masky says, walking next to me.

"Tth-thanks. I-I appreciated t-the he-help" I said, looking at the ground being careful not to step on anything or I will wake (y/n) up.

~Time skip~

When we arrived at (Y/n)'s house, we entered her room. Being as quiet as possible so her parent won't wake up.

"She sure loves drawing things." Masky says, looking at (Y/n)'s drawings on the wall as I put (Y/n) on her bed and her bag on her desk.

"Um... Hoodie, Masky take a look of this." E.J said while looking at (y/n)'s nightstand next to her. As Masky and I walked up to see what E.J was holding. We saw old drawings of Slender and a little girl with him.

"D-do you th-think th-the girl a-at th-the drawing i-is (y/n)?" I asked.

"It seems to be the girl at this drawing looks similar to (Y/n)'s picture when she was little. Did (Y/n) and Slender met?" E.J asks Masky.

"No" Masky answered

"But there was this one time Jeff told me that Slender had something important to do for a couple of days before," Masky said.

I look at the other drawing in the notebook. There was five drawing of Slender and (Y/n) playing in the woods. The other eight, where them in the backyard playing with other kids and the other five drawings were E.J, Jeff, Ben and L.J with Slender at the woods.

"E.J did you met (y/n) before?" Masky asks, showing the drawing to him.

"No" E.J answered, grabbing the notebook and putting it back in the nightstand as I pulled the covers over (y/n)'s shoulders.

"Come on Hoodie. We have to go or Slender will suspect something." Masky said, jumping out the window as I approach it.

"It's a good thing Jeff didn't see you." I whispered, looking back to (y/n) then jumping out.