New start

EJ's POV

After another hour of walking. We finally made it to the house. It was near the woods in a grassy field "Wait! Doesn't Blood Painter live here?" Toby asked as we walked in the house "He moved to a different house 8 miles away from the mansion" Masky answered. We all started to fix (y/n) things in the house while Hoodie brought (y/n) to her room "Is she going to live here?" I asked testing the light bulb.

"Yeah, since they saw her with me and Hoodie this afternoon at lunch.. They'll be looking for her but they won't know where she will be" Masky answered "(Y/n) i-is re-resting in h-her ro-room" Brian said entering the room "You should sleep Hoodie and we'll take care of the rest here" I said jumping down from the chair "N-No, I-I'm al-alright.. Lets ju-just f-fix up the ho-house" Hoodie said walking to the kitchen.

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in a strange room with my things place exactly were they are supposed to be in my old room "Is this the house they told me" I thought looking outside the window "I know this place.. Its near the play ground I found before" I thought walking out of my room. There was two locked rooms across from mine and a bath room near my room "This house looks nice" I thought walking down the stairs.

"This house almost looks like my real home" I thought checking the living room then the kitchen "Where are they?" I thought checking the rest of the house and found no one "Maybe they're in those locked rooms" I thought walking in the kitchen to see Brian looking in the fridge "Morning Brian! Where's the others?" I asked seating at the dining table "O-Oh! Mo-Morning! They're u-uhh... upstairs sl-sleeping" Brian answered.

"What are you making for breakfast?" I asked walking next to him "P-Pancakes" Brian answered grabbing some ingredients for pancakes "Can I help?" I asked closing the fridge "S-Sure th-thanks (y/n)" Brian answered, I smiled knowing his also smiling under his mask. After a while we cooked a lot of pancakes and set them on the table "I'm I going to live here?" I asked cleaning the counter "Ye-Yeah. Do yo-you like it?" Brian asks helping me clean.

"I love the place! I know an abandoned playground near here, lets go there sometime?" I asked smiling "S-Sure" Brian answered as Toby came running in the kitchen "Do I smell pancakes?!" Toby asks looking at the pancakes on the table "H-He lo-loves pancakes" Brian whispered while nodding to Toby's question "No wonder why he told me make more" I thought as EJ and Tim walks in the room too.