A secret

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where did you find it? I was looking for it the whole night" (Y/n) whispered, looking at my sketch pad to see if my drawings are all there.

"My fr-friend fo-found it at th-the st-street and th-thought i-it be-belongs to yo-you" Brian whispered back. looking out the window.

"All of my drawings are here. They're all untouched so Brian didn't look at it" I thought, keeping my sketch notebook in my bag.

"Why does he look out the window a lot?" I thought so I looked out and saw someone standing by the tree.

"Who is that guy?" I thought, looking back to my notebook and started to draw the guy I saw last night.

"He has black hair going down to his shoulder his eyelids are burnt off and his disturbing smile was a carved into a smile. He looks familiar to me like I have seen him before." I thought, finishing the drawing.

"Jeff." Brian whispered"huh?" I said looking at him.

"No-nothing." Brian said, looking back outside the window.

"That's weird, I swear heard him say something. I know it started with a J." I thought, drawing the little girl at the next page of my notebook.

Hoodie's POV

"F*ck! Why is Jeff here?" I thought, looking outside to Jeff standing by the tree watching me.

"Why is he here? If he ever finds out that I was talking to (Y/n) he would kill her. I need to be careful" I thought, looking at (y/n)'s drawing.

"Jeff" I whispered, knowing (y/n) saw him.

"Huh?" She says, looking at me.

"No-nothing" I whispered, looking at Jeff again.

"She saw Jeff last night. She doesn't seem to be scared of him, in fact, I saw her smiling while drawing him" I thought, starting to get worried knowing the fact that Jeff might kill her someday.

~Time skip: After school~

"What did I get myself into? Well at least she's safe as long I'm with her" I thought, carrying (y/n) at my back while walking I have noticed Jeff following us since I left the school. I stopped walking.

"I kn-know yo-you're there Je-Jeff." I said, turning around facing him with his knife in hand.

"What are you doing with that girl Hoodie?" Jeff asks, tightening his grip on the knife.

"No-none of yo-your bu-business." I said getting ready to fight.

"Give her to me. I'll deal it for you." Jeff says, keeping his knife.

"No. Sh-she's m-my victim." I said.

"So you're going to kill her at the forest. Why not right here and now?" Jeff said, laughing a bit.

"No! No-not no-now I'll ki-kill her so-some ot-other ti-time. I'm just st-stalking he-her ri-right now" I said, starting to walk away.

"Slender is not going to like this when he finds out!" Jeff shouted.

"He wo-won't." I said, walking farther away from him. As I got to (y/n)'s house, I knocked and (y/n)'s father opened the door. Letting me in to put her on her bed.

"Thank you for bringing home (Y/n). Why don't you stay and eat dinner?" (y/n)'s father asked.

"Th-Thanks for the o-offer. I ha-have to g-go be-before m-my fa-father g-gets wo-worried" I said, walking out the door. I wave to (y/n)'s parents as they closed the door.

"You c-can co-come out now Jeff." I said, waving to (y/n) looking out the window.

"So, what are you going to do to her anyways Hoodie?" Jeff asks, walking with me.

"No-none of yo-your business" I answered as we run towards Slender waiting for us by the woods.

"I won't let anyone else know about this. This will be my secret from everyone else" I thought as Slender teleports me and Jeff to the mansion.