Gun shots

"Who should I trust?" I thought, looking at Brian, and Tim then to the man.

"Ma'am come with us!" The man said moving closer.

"T-Trust m-me... Run!" Brian said, grabbing a pipe from the tree. I closed my eyes and ran pass Brian and Tim. I heard gun shots behind me as I ran to the school's entrance.

"Brian... Tim..." I thought as tears rolled down my cheeks. Grinny jumped out of my hands and started running next to me. We both ran back to my house. Tears falling down.

"Why did I leave them." I thought as we ran in and slammed the door closed and slide down by the door.

"Brian." I said to myself as I curled up in a ball and cried on my arms.

"Their dead cause of me." I thought, closing my eyes. Grinny meowed and pawned my leg.

"Grinny... It's all my fault they're dead... My only best friends in the world died cause of me." I said, looking down at the ground as Grinny went on my lap looking up at me and pawned my cheek. I blinked a few times and wiped my tears away.

"Your right. I must be strong" I said as Grinny got off of me and I stud up.

"They might be still alive. We didn't even see them get shot" I said while walking up to my room. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes with Grinny next to me.

"Where am I?" I thought, walking in the dark abyss then I fell down in a dark pit. I closed my eyes until I felt the ground and the wind blowing.

"Wait! This is when we got ambushed" I thought, hugging Grinny as he jumped to me then the same leaves crushing came from behind me. I turned and saw the men jump out.

"No! No! No! No! I don't want to see this happen again." I thought as I got up and ran passed them.

"No! Stop! Turn back!"

I shouted in my thoughts. No matter what I did nothing happened. It's like somebody else is controlling me but I kept fighting until I got in control of myself. Grinny jumped down to the ground and looked up at me.

"Let's get back to Brian and Tim."

I said as we ran back to the back of the school. As we got there. We saw three of the men dead on the ground and the other two shooting at Brian and Tim but they somehow dodge their bullets. Tim brought down another man and it was Brian left to finish off the last one.

"Brian!" I called out, he turned to look at me then the man shot him.

"No!" I shouted, running towards him but as much as I can run I would become farther from him.